Playoff Bracket

Nigelnyc and king kong still have a perfect bracket.

I never understood the love affair with Rivers. Although not as bad as Cutler, he is waaaaay overrated.

I feel confident this weekend. Baltimore has owned the Patriots. This is the fourth time they will have played in the playoffs in the last 5 years. Baltimore should have won all three games. I am a firm believer in defense wins championships and Brady is a hazard outside of the pocket. The Denver game…not so confident…lol. I expect a barn-burner though. Maybe 70-80 points scored. I feel the smallest mistake changes the tide in that game.

How do you feel about the NFC games?

i believe in nigelnyc’s predictions. Pats going down this weekend!

Lol…if only I knew where oil is going to stop so I can go LONG UWTI…waiting on that one. Dallas-Green Bay looks like a good matchup on paper but I don’t see it that way. The HIGH is expected to be 15F in Green Bay on Sunday. Tony Romo abysmal December record…Dallas 1-3 since 2012 in weather below 32F. They are one of the worst cold weather teams in the NFL over the last 10 years (look it up). Not even close. Green Bay 4 touchdowns…Dallas 1.

Seattle-Carolina more problematic. The games between the two have been awfully close recently I don’t see this any different. Russell Wilson is more of a game manager than an elite QB. Seattle will try and grind it out like they normally do. If I had to hang a score on this one… 20-13 Seattle.

Baltimore’s D isn’t as dominant as it once was.

3/4 this week and 4/4 overall for NFC (the only conference that matters)

Indy at New England New England

Green Bay at Seattle Seattle

GB / Sea is the real SB

the afccg was played this week between baltimore and cheatriots

No one has a perfect bracket anymore. I heard that Chad was giving away 100 AF points to the one that did have one. He wanted to keep up with Buffett who agreed to pay $1 billion for a perfect March Madness bracket.

Dallas played with a lot of passion this past weekend. I give them a lot of credit. I guess the calls evened out against them in the end. Only game I put a “friendly” wager on all weekend was Baltimore getting +6 1/2. Their defense could have played better and I would have been undefeated right now, lol.

I clearly remember the March Madness bracket. Ohio State lost the very first game on Thursday to Dayton and I was eliminated along with 80% of all the brackets. That is hardest thing in sports to ever predict. Correlations go straight out the window!

Before the games start–I pick the Pats and the Pack.

rusty wilson and the shehawks not looking good

Yeah this is pretty brutal, worst start I’ve ever seen them have.

its gonan be tough, i dont think the seahwaks are built to come from behind, but thier D needs to force a few turnoves

so dumb

http://deadspin.com/report-nfl-threatened-to-toss-marshawn-lynch-if-he-wor-1680285392?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

THAT COME BACK THOUGH!!!

OMFG…

Oh man… nail biter, edge of the seat, best come back of the year.

congrats bro, im rooting for the seahwaks, hate both afc teams

Thx dude, can’t even watch the AFC game, need to take a break. Might catch the 2nd half. That was ridiculous.

I was talking to someone earlier in the week and he told me due to the early home start (12 PM), expect the Seahawks to start off sluggish. Not sure if it had anything to do with it, but they seemed out of sync early.