Please Ban vcfah^2

Rely on other posters to tell me if a post is worth it or not? No thanks. Or else the power of oneness will be held at the top of the page every day.

Ban this guy x 1000. That lawyer post he wrote is just absolute racist garbage. That we are allowing it to stay on here is disgraceful.

True. At least now we know who the idiot is and know who to ignore. If you ban him, he’ll just create a new username that we won’t recognize.

Plus, now that he’s been exposed, it’s kinda funny to see what kind of stupidity he can come up with.

False. He’s always been stupid.

Wtf? if you’re going to slander my good name then at least have the courtesy to do it right.

I ain’t got nuffin against the blacks. naijas / be cool. Though perhaps the african americans owe us an apology for kanye west. also gaywarr is sexting me, hes just mad i put his nudes on the innernet.

Oh hai isuldur

This comment is stunning… I read this as sarcasm at first. Reading it again though it’s clearly not.

The “lawyer” post was just obvious anti-black racism. It wasn’t funny, which seems to be the low bar for that kind of stuff around here. It was just out-and-out racism.

And ohai, who apparently is well regarded around here, is an imbecile who believes unabashed racism is “interesting.”

Woa bro. Are u mad at Ohai because he is Asian and is relatively poor making a few hundred thousand a year? When they say those immigrants are stealing our jobs, they mean Ohai. But no need to get all racist and xenophobic bro. #TheStruggleIsReal

yo dont talk smak about ohai, he is a great man of great character, and he might be german

er…zidhai, islidurr, XRAY, and rahul roy are all different people with differen writing styles.

Or maybe I am Rahul Roy.

RR is not Isildurr, but islidurr is zidhai, vcaf and xray.

I appreciated the lawyer article as it provided an interesting perpspective supported by what seemed to be a series of real observations. I have no idea what the author’s motives were in writing that lengthy piece, and I can only guess why vcaf decided to post it here. However, the article’s content is legitimate unless the author lied. We have no reason to suspect that the observations were made up. Is it offensive to write about things that someone actually experienced?

It is easy to make use of even the most potentially unproductive of conversations, provided that we are sufficiently respectful and open minded. Take, for instance, this video in which Russell interviews representatives of the universally hated Westboro church. To me, this is a more productive approach then fighting hatred with more hatred, and it shows who is the better person in this interaction.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBA6qlHW8po]

^ I love the German guy from Asia.

This

Did you just agree with Ohai’s comparison of you to Westboroufh Baptists? Lol

ha ha, why is a white south african getting so wound up about racism? this forum is a cesspool, roll with it.

also zidhai and vcwhoever i’m cool with. But x-ray? X-RAY? gtfo, that guy is far too deferential for my taste.

also, lxwarr is now like the annoying ex you once sodomized but keeps pestering you cause she can’t shake the feeling of getting reamed.

and who the fk deleted my pic? amurrika - land of the free and all that shit…

+1

Agree with ohai. The lawyer post was not offensive to me.

Malcolm X was a former criminal said to millitant

Martin Luther King was accused of adultery

Thomas Jefferson bred his slaves

Winston Churchill was accused of Drunkenness

FDR cheated on Eleanor

All great man are slandered by those who are inferior.

That is all.

You call me racist? I’m currently reading Malcolm X’s autobiography. So I’m two steps ahead of you: 1) I know how to read 2) I’m reading about African American history from a fantastic African American leader. Please do not call me something I’m not.