Please Ban vcfah^2

Black Swan should no longer be allowed to post on the Analyst Forum. As many of you know, I was recently slandered by this gentleman as he made the claim I should be banned from the forum. I found this to be very offensive to my character and my quality of posting. I have a number of reasons as to why he should be banned rather than myself and I will start with the academic sense.

1. This unkind gentleman was unable to get into business school. As a part-time professor myself in addition to being a Retail Executive, I find my insights to be more than qualified for this forum. He was unable to gain entry into business school therefore I question his legitimacy of insight. If my fellow members of this forum want an educated and well spoken poster, it’s clear who should be banned between the two of us.

2. His lack of character. Now many will criticize my bravado for the Black Friday post, and the criticism are fair. If they do not like my way of expressing my delight on such a holiday, then I can accept that. However, this adult man was irresponsible enough to get a young woman pregnant. Now I understand mistakes happen, but in terms of character, I believe I am once again the superior poster. I don’t understand why he calls me racist when I joke from time to time. I am currently reading the autobiography of Malcolm X in my free time and find these accusations offensive. I hope he does some soul searching as to why he tries to assassinate the character of others rather than looking at his own.

I do believe he will land on his feet after the banning if it were to occur. He does have the sport of kayaking although it is no surprise he enjoys a solo sport so much.

Sincerely, The Average AnalystForum Poster

fail

Have you even read the ‘Message Board Rules’? lol

It ain’t slander if it’s true.

Saying that you should be banned isn’t slander.

Saying false things about you to support the position that you should be banned would be slander.

In before the reply

Huh, looks like he really spent a lot of time on that.

^It almost reads like satire. I’m not sure if it is or not, though.

Not sure why any of this matters. Just wanted to clear a few things up.

Plus, all five have never been in my kitchen.

Isuldur must be bored in his mom’s basement again…

It only took about 5 min if you have a quality high school diploma. I suppose you don’t since you know…no business school and all. But thank you for admitting all I have said is true.

i love this guy! More please!!!

Sir he called me racist. I will call that slander.

This troll is so boring. Go back into your hobbit hole with your hairy feet.

Agreed. Black Swan has been a thorn in this forum’s side for far too long.

I’m going to have to geek out for a minute.

Hobbits and trolls are completely different. Hobbits most likely evolved from regular humans sometime in the second age. Trolls were made in mockery of Ents by Morgoth.

Don’t you have a big box retail store to run?

Is that in the silmarillion or regular book knowledge? I’m seeing the last hobbit movie on christmas.

^Much of it is in the Appendix of the LotR. The Sil also has much of it. If you haven’t read it and you’re looking for a deep dive into the Tolkien-verse, I highly recommend it.

If he wrote that, _ and it’s untrue _, then technically it’s libel, not slander. Slander’s spoken; libel’s written.

Are you a racist?

(Note: in a legal proceeding, you’d have to prove that you’re not a racist to prove that his statement is libelous.)