police officer fatally shooting a black man

I am curious as to why you are so astonished? This is the new normal where our White brothers have buried their heads so far in the sand they refuse to acknowledge the problems with their mentality. Fraternities singing “no Ni****s allowed” with door policies explicitly stated as White girls only are glossed over and attempts to bring them in line are blamed on the evils of political correctness and social justice warriors.

Meanwhile, they have also managed to weave a story of victim-hood that has led a new political movement commonly known as the Alt-Right upon which a White racist is building a presidential nomination on. This is just the start and it will get uglier.

^i like this guy. I look forward to many more entertaining posts in the future.

I’m betting on it! yes

Shooting citizens in the back is the cool new thing to do to prove you are tough, but that will get old soon, they’ll have to up it. And really cops vs citizens is not fair. So next it will be the ex-marines vs cops. But then the cops, outmatched, will start recruiting the ex-marines. Escalation.

When I was in an interracial relationship, the only problems we experienced came from her fellow African Americans. Women would walk by on the sidewalk and proclaim, loudly enough for everyone within 100 feet to hear, some variation of “What is this girl doing? Don’t she know the white man is our oppressor?” Men would walk up to her and ask her if she was okay or if she needed assistance. When I went to her sorority step show, I was instructed to leave because “Outsiders aren’t allowed to see this.”

But you’re right - the problem is that all white Americans have their heads in the sand. We hate anyone with melanin so much that we couldn’t possibly have objective views on anything other than our own ass holes.

Or, maybe, both cultures are to blame for cultivating fear of that which they don’t understand, thus promulgating an endless cycle of misdeeds stemming from fear-based fallacies.

Nah, that would be too logical.

^FTW!

I don’t think the cops are racist as much as they are biased against certain groups of people. There was one cop that was quote saying “when I worked in a black neighborhood I hated blacks, when I worked in a Latino neighorhood I hated the Latinos, when I worked in white neighborhood I hated Whites.”

Plus black on black crime is much more prevalent they should address that before looking at other issues even though that’s harder largely due to economic issues.

You are part of a much larger problem. Providing anecdotal evidence as a counterpoint has no basis in this scenario, have you ever had a girl express here reservations about being seeing in public with you because you are White? Probably not, this is uniquely Southern and one of many insidious ways White privilege has manifested itself as and people are waking up and asking the questions that need to be asked.The reply of our Caucasian cousins has been to rally behind a fool and blame everything and everyone instead of some much needed introspection. This is unacceptable and the idea that people can’t comprehend the basic reasoning behind Black Lives Matter makes the future racial landscape look extremely bleak and possibly even more violent.

*popcorn*

I understand the reasoning behind BLM - but that’s anecdotal and I’m clearly still part of the problem, even though I was born well after the inception of the crack epidemic and the kneejerk legislative reactions to it.

No one has ever voiced concern over being seen in public with me due to my skin color - but what does that have to do with white privilege?

This is the real problem, American cops hate citizens , period (even though we pay their salary). They view themselves as above the citizen, there to bully, CERTAINLY NOT to serve the citizen’s wishes. Scary people, I’m WAY more afraid of the cops than the criminals.

Sometimes your trolling is just too obvious. You need to tone it down and try to isolate individual members of AF to direct your ramblings towards. When you make blanket statements like this you just come across as a kid that just got horribly beaten in CoD and needs to try to piss someone off to get even with the world.

Just some friendly advice. You’re not a dumb person but you suck at Interneting.

Is this the internet’s obsession with “but not EVERY person is like that, therefore the pattern does not exist”?

Yeah, I don’t do that type of interneting. The pattern does exist, move from country to country, USA police (as a subpopulation) have certain behaviors. I analyze populations, I don’t analyze individuals since that is pointless.

^Here’s some analysis: There’s a high correlation to the amount you post per day to the times you masturbate.

USA police (as you call them) do have certain behaviors, one being that they enforce the law when their bosses will let them. Resist arrest and you might get shot = don’t resist arrest.

PureAlpha needs to watch Chris Rock’s “How Not to Get Your A** Kicked by the Police”. It’s a pretty simple concept.

Are you even an American Citizen? How much of this analysis do you base off real life experience and how much do you base off the bullshit you read online? Do you even go outside in the real world? Have you been to or lived in an inner city neighborhood in a major US city? The real problem is dumb asses who make blanket statements like “American cops hate citizens.” These men/women get paid jack to put on a uniform every day and try and help people in their community. wtf do you do?

I really need to start ignoring your posts.

This is always the best course of action. He’s just some zip claiming to be a “citizen of the world” while playing with his paper portfolio. He doesn’t even work in finance.

You’re living in a dream world. Anyone they want to shoot is “resisting arrest”. Mentally ill people, deaf people, people who are high, gives them the perfect opportunity to murder someone. In no other civilized country are police murdering this many citizens.

You clueless chumps might want to get out and see the world, it’s not all Nazi hell like the USA.

Jew #1: “hey Jew #2, if you would have stayed hidden under the floor boards the Nazis would not have shot you dead, you did it to yourself dummy”.

New one today in El Cajon: http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/28/us/california-police-shooting/

One cop used non-lethal force, the other used lethal force.

Cops were told the man was mentally disturbed and unarmed. Man’s sister called cops to calm him down. Well he is calm now!

Rule #1, NEVER call the cops in America to “help”, someone might end up dead. Just handle it on your own.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-police-shooting-el-cajon-20160927-snap-story.html

See the picture at the top of the article.

Police will always assume you’re armed until proven otherwise; it doesn’t matter what a caller says because they generally don’t know for sure.

Frankly, the only better way to ensure that you’ll get shot, is to be pointing/firing a gun at police when they show up.