police officer fatally shooting a black man

^ So they murdered another person who needed their help, same old story again.

In civilized countries the police show up and be patient, helping disadvantaged people calm down and get on with life. Not ending their life, while cowardly thinking only of their own worthless lives.

Well Alphie, why don’t you sign up for your local PD and show them how it should be done? The pay shouldn’t deter you, since you’re so good at making a living off of your portfolio in your spare time.

Or are you just another armchair quarterback with a Facebook law degree? Life-changing decisions are easy to make when you have no skin in the game.

Alphie’s attitude is the reason people get shot by police. Show them no respect and they must assume you may be a threat which escalates the whole situation.

Sorry you have a problem with authority Alphie. Best you stay out of the US. With the gangs of policemen roaming the streets looking for someone to shoot, it’s too dangerous to go outside lol.

American police are badly trained and in an intense situation they tend to overreact. People should not give them any reason to exert force no matter what race you are. You don’t see Jews and Asians getting shot, for the most part people from the ghetto or dumb rednecks that act a fool.

"^Here’s some analysis: There’s a high correlation to the amount you post per day to the times you masturbate. "

Is this for everyone? I ask because if it holds true for everyone, I either owe you guys a lot of posts or I really need to cut back.

There you go. Their goal is to flex authority, and hopefully find someone during their day who challenges that (by demanding their rights, exercising their freedom, or by being mentally ill) so they can have an excuse to hurt someone. It has NOTHING to do with law enforcement , it has everything to do with authority enforcement. And it certainly has NOTHING to do with customer/public service.

The wife asked the other day “why to Americans tolerate being raped in every hole by their society?” (well she didn’t say it quite that way haha). I had no answer. They just love to be duped and taken advantage of I guess, they certainly love to make up excuses for the rapist.

^you’re married?

Of course, what good looking, financially successful, eloquent and charming guy, of significant analytical prowess, wouldn’t have been snapped up by a hot Asian chick by now? cheeky

pics or didnt happen blush

You’re figuring that out now?

I wish AF had a permanent ignore button.

everyone would click “ignore purealpha” and not have to look at his garbage, while he continues to post thinking people actually care what he had to say.

I’m taking this to the Feedback Forum.

Educate yourselves-

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/23/heather_macdonald_on_black_lives_matter_does_the_truth_matter.html

http://www.city-journal.org/html/hillarys-debate-lies-14759.html

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdDcw9VMMic&feature=youtu.be]

NSFW- b/c of violent depictions

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/28/us/why-police-shoot-to-kill/index.html

So shameful. Anyone sympathetic to the BLM narrative cannot be a humanitarian. I don’t even know how I could look in the mirror.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/preschool-biases_us_57ea8bb3e4b024a52d2aa517?ncid=engmodushpmg00000003

This is actually kind of true and got me thinking about my own experiences.

I’m not black and there were like five black kids in my school. But in their absence there were students that were either frequently in trouble or from broken homes and stuff like that that were singled out by teachers. I got lumped in with them as a frequent offender whose parents would side with the teachers but in my case the prejudice was earned for being an ass hat. But being around these people a little more while also being in the honors classes I would frequently see classes out of control primarily because one of the kids with very involved parents was acting out and watch sort of mind boggled as the teacher would send some tangentially involved kid from a rougher background to the office to crack down on the class and restore order. The teacher didn’t want to deal with a PITA parent calling in and complaining so they sent the kid down whose parents wouldn’t complain. I’ve literally seen a well heeled kid throw an object and then the teacher turn around and send the nearest known trouble maker to the office under the “false charges.” This happened over and over and over through my school career and I’ve seen it in times I’ve been in a group from mixed backgrounds that got busted. I’d grab a public defender and show up in a suit and walk away with a slap on the wrist and most of the kids that got trampled on by the system their whole lives take their raw deal at face value. I’ve been locked up in county once and both worked in juvenile detention centers as a volunteer and done inner city tutoring before that where I saw some signs of this. I’d imagine this starts in pre-school with teachers lacking historical info on the students using whatever signaling they’re provided (race, clothes, etc) and builds. It probably puts parents in a tough situation. If you fight for your kid who’s singled out you’re entitled and don’t teach responsibility (every points out that your kid DID throw a chair) but if you don’t, your kid gets singled out and that starts a different series of lessons.

I’ve said before, I think the issues is probably an evenly divided one between communities needing to take personal responsibility without blaming and shaming cops at every turn with accusations of racism, but I’m willing to guess there are elements of racism that need to be addressed as well.

Except if a serious analyst measures my content vs yours, you are like 90% worthless thoughtless trash. What about that Mr. Poopy pants mod? When you are going to stop spamming this forum with your worthless crap? enlightened

No offense but it also tends to be simple logic repeated by simple folk :). There are ample real life examples with inconsistencies for people to follow this line of thought and Black Swan has elaborated on one of the factors which is just the tip of the iceberg. A corollary would be people who stated that this country had tackled racism because we elected a Black president while ignoring the amount of shit he got thrown at him while in office because he wasn’t White.

It seems some people here have spectacularly missed the point of BLM which is a shame, the movement never stated that Black lives matter more, it was merely a push to grant the same reasonable doubt that Caucasians in this country are afforded.