reveal yourself weird dude in the coffee shop!

smarshy, 100% sure. i did a double take and sat there for a while a bit puzzled. like wtf?? then ofcourse i kind of passed by a few more times to confirm. i’m absolutely sure. it’s pretty f’d up.

He’s going to kick your a** on the exam too! This is SO weird.

just my awesome luck, i’ll be seated right next to this freak. and he’ll like smile at me and do the throat cutting gesture when he’s done with the am session with an hour to go and i’m all stressed out! this is my life, mwvt. this is how things work. i’m afraid he’s reading this post from the other side of this library.

Can we all just agree its Tibwa and move on?

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > just my awesome luck, i’ll be seated right next to > this freak. and he’ll like smile at me and do the > throat cutting gesture when he’s done with the am > session with an hour to go and i’m all stressed > out! this is my life, mwvt. this is how things > work. > > i’m afraid he’s reading this post from the other > side of this library. LOL! I hope this guy does this… I bet he is reading this post.

LOL. done.

CFASF1, you gotta email him and call him out and post it back here. Not only do we need the entertainment at this point, but I think I can speak for us all in saying we need the closure. Seriously. Just be like: “Yoohoooo, I was watching you the other day at the library but when I attempted to turn left to say hi, my heel snapped on my shoe and when I got done putting it in my purse you were gone. That’s when I realized there was something strange about this whole situation…you were doing LIII questions on your q-bank. What’s up with that?” Or: I noticed you were doing LIII questions and thought since you’re a newb I should point out that they will not help you very well for LI materials. This could result in you getting pwned on test day. I’d like to open you. Sincerely, CFASF1, CFA Level III

LOL!

one last point: if you DO see him at the test center, PLEASE report back here.

No, no, no this isn’t done. This thread is the only good distraction in the last 2 days. Keep it going, I beg you.

vanz, i’m sorry for the distraction. i really am. you should hide my posts. i’m useless smarsh. if there is a follow up, i’ll be sure to post here. to piss vanz off some more at the least. swanny, good idea. i’m going to tibwa his as$. yes, tibwa can also be used as a verb.

Dear CFASF1, The truth be told, I really am a level 3 candidate. I noticed you studying l3 as well, and was going to ask you if you wanted to study together. As I approached you, I realized how gay this all was…being in a gay coffee shop in a gay part of town. Me not being gay, don’t ask why I was there studying, they make the best “crack spread” crappachino… In any case, once I realized what I was doing I quickly though of a way to get out of it by saying I was a level 1er… Long story short, I really have to appologize… I did not mean “TO OPEN YOU”… javarama baby

cfasf1, my point was that this is the most entertaining thread I’ve seen all week and I do not want it to end. You gotta look around at the test site for him. Let him know that you know what’s going on and the two of you are gonna have a little chat after the test. Might get him distracted enough to bomb the test and lower the curve. Anyway, I gotta know what his deal is

Christ I love this thread. It’s this whole issue is very Tibwa. (oh yeah, adjective too).

Dude definitely is gay. He might have said that he was a L1’er, as a hint that you could be the dominant one in the relationship.

Oh good, vanz. i thought i was pissing you off in a stressful hour with my ridiculous thread that has grown out of control. GM!! Good to see you, man. Best of luck this saturday though you won’t need it.

Back at ya cfasf. You’re gonna rock this thing. I sent you an email offline. Just think, this time next year you’ll be vacationing in Fiji, while weird guy is trolling for new guys at javarama. He probably is an L1 guy and just had the L3 screen up in the Library to try and get talked up from more dudes.

Cfaboston28 leads me there(was doing a search:D) another possibility is that the guy is thinking doing Q3 Qbank could help him pass level 1, you know like in elemental school, when you know grade 3 math, you would own grade 1 math, haha, just a joke Good luck with you on the exam

I feel sorry for all of the effeminate Indian guys who are taking the exam in SF who aren’t the gay dude from the coffee shop, because anyone who’s seen this post will automatically assume that they are. Heaven forbid if they walk into the test site with a javarama cup.

I’m only posting in this thread to say Swan’s post a few up is one of the funniest I’ve EVER read here.