Robin Williams Dead

I don’t mind older movies. I saw 12 angry Men for the first time last year and that was an absolute classic.

What I can’t stand is seeing grown men wearing costumes. I can tolerate comics such as Superman/Batman/Spiderman probably because I grew up watching the cartoons but besides that, no thanks.

I love it, but we have to admit that Star Wars is really just a soap opera set a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

^I could disagree with that, but arguing about Star Wars being a soap opera is like arguing whether cheerleading/poker is a sport or video games are art.

I, too, never cared much for his humor.

He had a great role in another very good movie: Dead Again.

That’s the thing though, these people’s brains are not functioning.

Thus there IS NO coherent thought process. The brain is sick and dying; the resulting symptoms of this are depression, anxiety, panic attacks, attention deficit, various other mental illness, alzheimers, etc. He also had a heart attack. And he may have been manic depressive or hypomania-whatever. And was vegan (homo evolved their brain eating meat).

I’ll suggest what nobody will probably piece together…

That a whole lot of people in the USA and dying from heart attack, stroke, alzheimers, depression, etc. And that’s it’s likely environmental (diet). The central figure is what people are calling “metabolic syndrome”. It keeps explanding to include more illnesses, and the next one they will add will be…you guessed it, depression.

My analysis could be shit, but probalby not.

Robin Williams suffered from onset of incurable Dementia and maybe he reasoned that rather than fight an uphill battle he would go out while he still had his senses.

If he was 80+ and had cancer I don’t think many people would’ve questioned his choice yet because he was at an age society deems ‘too young’ it is felt that he should’ve ‘tried harder’ and ‘sought help’. While clinical depression is a serious and complex issue, I am certain that he sought as much help as he could within his personal compass and ultimately chose an answer to one of the most difficult questions that we have arbitrarily decided as ‘wrong’.

Nevertheless, at this point it would be more respectful and apt to realize that his rationality and intellect simply took him down a different path that is no less valid and questioning if he did all he could is distasteful.

I am sure he is smiling and at peace wherever he is.

EDIT : I thought the bump by the previous poster was in bad taste as well. I see their posts have been deleted so please delete this as well.

Tragic, but I still think this is an important post.