Russian women are notoriously sexual. Stop judging them.

Russian women that i’ve run across seem to have a very high outfit to income ratio. Very interested in name brands. Hold on to your wallets. There are exceptions of course. But i listened to one make fun of a women because she was wearing a dress that was last year’s offering from a high end designer. And i know what this lovely girl brings in, 60k!!! Comical.

“I suggest you and your Kmart Jaclyn Smith Collection outfit… stay the hell away from Derek Zoolander!” -Katinka

She’s been dealing with a lot of injuries, won’t be at Sochi.

She alread did it.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/swimsuit/model/lindsey_vonn/index.htm

You’re welcome.

I associate with a BSD(seven figures), but he drives a 2010 Ford Taurus SHO(I think it is a great car for the money). Great entertainment watching how uncomfortable his Russian girlfriend is getting in and out of his car. Love really is a drug. Probably going to marry this piece of work. He went from averaging maybe 50k annually for personal travel and recreation to over 200k last year while dating this girl. Took the woman shopping in Milan. First class, not business, travel of course. Completely out of character for him. Has always been really frugal up until last year. He thinks she would stick around if he decided to become a high school teacher. Why do some smart men become so dumb?

There’s this russian chick at my apt that’s always hanging around the visitor garage lookin like she’s waiting for someone. Every once in a while she’ll head up the elevator with a different guy. She wears tons of makeup and short skirts or tight leather jeans.

^ Clearly the property manager showing apartments to prospective male tenents. You probably haven’t noticed the stud they send for prospective female tenents.

LMAO!

BTW, if we aren’t supposed to judge, then don’t describe it as “notorious.”

no·to·ri·ous nəˈtôrēəs, adjective: notorious** 1**. famous or well known, typically for some bad quality or deed.

Funny update…The BSD finally came to his senses. They did get engaged. She claimed he didn’t love her because he would not “lend” her $400,000.00 before the wedding. She had been living with him, but moved out this passed weekend. Stole some of his shit as she gathered her belongings and owes him money(20K) of course. Her mom or brother or some shit needed “help”… Claimed the engagement ring(80K) was being sized and he was to go to the jeweler and pick it up…He is all concerned that she thinks he is in the wrong… Pretty sure I wouldn’t give a F***!!! Oh, and she thought it was ok to be carrying on a text conversation with her ex while they were getting registered for wedding gifts. Finding out what he needed perhaps…I’ve requested if I ever become so dumb that my friends and family beat me until I see the light.

He got scammed. Doesn’t matter what the scammer’s nationality is.

You can’t claim all Russian women are like that.

Wow sounds like he dodged a bullet!

Of course you can.

I had no doubt you will say that

Speaking from experience…and I’m not using a small sample size.

He got turned out, better to find out now rather than after they have been married.

How did I miss this thread?

Also, beat that man. Repeatedly.

Also, nice racy underwear pics. Mostly. Image 2 of 2 was unwelcome and unnecessary.

Did it occur to you that your sample might be influenced by your specific tastes and preferences, and by no means can represent all Russian women?

In my experience (sample size of one), Russian women are:

• money grubbers

• extremely hot

• f**k like demons

• totally batsh*t crazy

• have great delusions of grandeur

• think they’re entitled to have Mercedes, Neiman’s, and Cartier (through no merit of their own, save for points #2 and 3)

Ouch!

I didn’t realize we have such a horrible (and false) reputation.