Seriously, intern??

Firstly, I wash my hands.

However, realistically there are many studies essentially demonstating that everything, and I mean everything we encounter in daily life has been contaminated with ecoli, etc. I do spend a lot of time in the outdoors, so it’s pretty common to have to use the restroom (i.e. nearest tree) without available handwashing facilities. It sounds to me like you’re being a bit of a germaphobe here and possibly thinking about it too much.

pretty sure Prince got a few ribs removed so he could do just that

I stand on public toilets when I’m taking a dump

I think cold and dry is the winning combo

I think UK people have a thing for warm buttocks toilet seat. When I was a kid, I used to read those British kids novels (like Roald Dahl), and I remember one story where the older kids in the boarding school would force the younger kids to sit on the toilet first to warm the seat. Maybe it is just something they do over there.

wait?!? you guys don’t get small children to warm toilet seats for you before you take a dump…fucking weirdos…

^

I think that was Marilyn Manson.

I bet it’s just a gimmick thing too and he didn’t really do it.

LOL

I don’t think Prince has any trouble finding volunteers to blow him and I don’t think even Marilyn Manson wants to blow Marilyn Manson, so I don’t believe either.

Marilyn Manson used to date Rose McGowan, one of the hotties from that stupid show Charmed. And she was hot then, but that was 15 or so years ago. Don’t know what she looks like now.

Not to mention that studies suggest that you really need to wash and scrub for a long time in order to get the disinfecting effect. Something like long enough to sing “Row, Row, Row your boat…” three times.

I wash, but I don’t wash that long.

One time I had a friend in town and we went out partying and picked up some chicks. We were really wasted and I went into the bedroom and he passed out on the couch with a girl. This was a small apartment with the sofa in the kitchen. I woke up around 6 am with that girl screaming “WTF, WTF?” Groggy and rubbing my eyes I stumble out into the half light of the kitch to find that in his f’d up stupor my friend has opened the fridge, pulled out one of the (empty) vegetable drawers and proceeded to urinate in it. I stood there gawking and he was completely serious and matter of fact as he closed the vegetable drawer, closed the fridge and went back to sleep. He did not wash his hands.

I was too beat to fight, so I went to sleep and when I woke up everything was cleaned.

^I have the exact same story, except my friend didn’t clean it up. What is it about fridges becoming toilets when your friends are wasted?

my roomate in college urinated on his laptop while asleep, he took it in for repair the next morning because he couldnt figure out why it wasnt turning on. the dudes at best buy told him someone urinated all over it. he started blaming the roomates for the prank, we finally told him he was the pisser LOL

Eh. My friend in college had a roommate who also peed in his laptop while drunk (roommate peed on my friend’s laptop). So this is a thing?

LOL at the drunk pee stories. Especially BWYF’s.

^Everybody has drunk pee stories. My freshmen year roommate got drunk and peed in the garbage can of the people across the hall from us, while they were both sleeping. One of 'em woke up, but my roommate got back to our room and locked the door before the guy really noticed what he did. Banged on our door for like ten minutes before he gave up.

I recall some drunk peeing in a friend’s 1/2 full milk bottle and putting it back in the fridge when I was in college. I can’t swear that I wasn’t the drunk, but am pretty sure I was just a witness.

My dad used to drink quite a bit when I was younger (it was the 60s, and it was a lot more common then). I remember one night when I was about 6 he came home in his cups and proceeded to whiz in the coat closet. And he was WELL past college age.

LMAO