Seriously, intern??

Greenie, just wash your hands. Somewhere there’s a thread on the web about an accountant in texas who’s a romo fanatic that doesnt wash his hands after urinating.

^Dude sounds awesome in every imaginable way.

greenman u never replied to me when i asked if you will hang out with me make kebabs and drink vodka if i move to texas?

Will you still eat those kebabs knowing what you know now about greenie’s bathroom habits?

Whatever you do, do not eat anything made in Greenman’s kitchen. If he says “don’t worry”, he washed everything, trust me - that is even worse. Just run away.

What about if he cooks using the Big Green Egg? I’d eat Greenie’s pork butt.

no way. ill be doing the grilling

I wash my hands before touching food. Always.

I just don’t wash my hands if I’m going straight from the bathroom to the couch, where I’m going to do nothing but watching TV while playing scratch and sniff anyway.

edit - and I always wash after going #2. Wiping your fecal-smattered ass with your hand then not washing it is completely disgusting and unhealthy.

There are two kinds of men in this world, ones that wash their hands before they go to pi$$ and ones that go to wash their hands after. Me, I wash my hands before, because the world is full of filth that I don’t want to get near mi manguerita de la alegria.

^ Who says you can’t wash before and after?

I didn’t know it was mutually exclusive.

I wash my hands all the time but I sincerely doubt it helps that much. As someone else said, you have to really scrub the s–t out of your hands (no pun intended) to remove most of the germs. If you wash your hands often like you are supposed to for effective germ removal, they would be chronically chapped.

http://www.cdc.gov/features/handwashing/

CDC says you better scrub them for 20 seconds at least each time (don’t touch anything or they will immediately be dirty again!).

• Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.

Ehh, probably not though, life goes on.

I keep a bottle of hand sanitizer on my desk.

Do they make a bottle of this yet that doesn’t make your hands smell like death afterward?

^they do but only chicks use them because they smell like peaches and flowers and im sure you dont want ppl seeing you using it lol

I wash my hands. However, the world is a disgusting dirty place. The key is to wash before you eat and never touch your face. Assume your hands are filth until freshly washed or sanitized.