should i be banned from AF?

ra ro - what have you done that makes you believe you could/should be banned?

because i was banned for about half an hour today.

You’re a lovely guy, I like you but if we’re getting technical then American English truly is a joke

Can’t judge a fish by how well it can climb a tree brah…

There is a reason why its called American English.

I was unable to post any stuff 2 hrs ago. Even now i am unable to share photos or videos. I don’t think i have posted any thing offensive till now like others.

^

Indeed, this would make some people on this board extremely hypocritical :slight_smile:

Dude how do you explain this?

R Roy, there may have been technical difficulties, or the admin checking that someone hadn’t hacked your account, but banning usually involves some discussion amongst board members about whether a ban is needed or not, and there hasn’t been any such discussion as far as I know. Your posts are sometimes a little wacky, but in a good way. Don’t worry about the other guys teasing you; I think it’s good to be a deep person, though it’s harder when you’re young. R. Roy > Edupristine, for sure! PS: The tech admin is definitely doing some changes. I can’t post pics or videos either, and now my edit screen is looking different. No need to worry, except perhaps about Skynet.

I just took a stroll down to CFA General sub section and boy its a gold mine.

lol

Thanks @ bchad

In what ways is American English a joke? How do you even define what constitutes “real” English anymore? The most spoken version of English is likely Indian English at this point, with American English second, so is Indian English “real” English these days? I imagine less than 25% of UK residents still speak the Queen’s English anymore. Aussies and Kanucks certainly don’t speak “real” English.

Did anyone here read American Gods? Can you remember the name of the god who devoured guys with her vagina during sex?

I have no idea what your talking about. Dude if you have a problem with me, just let me know! The least you could do is PM me you tool.

PM me if you don’t get sarcasm BTW.

Didn’t you just make his point, or am I struggling with my English?

I don’t think you should be banned R roy.

Loosers hating you should be banned.

ha… Read that last sentence again.

What are you saying??

Yeah, yeah. I saw it.

+1

Most of this whities would come to GOA for cheap drugs and sex.