should i be banned from AF?

Ha Ha, rawraw is so unamerican he’s actually likeable.

ha ha, yep. you caught me :slight_smile:

Not quite sure what this means lol. Is sarcasm not something known as American? Perhaps that’s why I leave people so confused when interacting via text. . .

^

Nothing to do with that post, just generally.

Rahul, I don’t think that you should be banned. I think negative reactions against you are largely predicated on some of the wide-eyed naivete and textbook-smart-not-streetsmart views that you sometimes post. But I would argue that the fresh perspective is sometimes interesting. Keep in mind, some of us are jaded industry slaves and this breeds immediate rejection of outside thoughts.

And I think you’ve calmed down quite a bit since your tirade against the CAIA designation some time ago, that is a plus.

Thin skinned poster successfully trolled.

*still waiting on Igor’s elaborate answer… popcorn ready*

Ha!

Come on now stop encouraging him. You really consider his posts ‘outside thoughts’?

Thanks DW.

I have always been a big fan of your posts in “FRM section” of AF.Your posts really helped me clear FRM as i shifted to BT from schweser after reading your critical views on “Schweser 's approach towards FRM.”

Oh my tits, someone delete this thread, this is some kitty cat shit.

Rahul my boy,you are too nice to evil creatures.Learn to give back!!

Easter

Edit: Nope, I guessed wrong. It was the Queen of Sheba.

I mean, they definitely are outside of the norm…

If you aren’t being sarcastic, you may want to re-read what trolled means. I know these words are hip among those youngins, so it’s hard to keep up. I saw an attempt at trolling, but I don’t see how it was successful :slight_smile:

May be no one gets sarcasm here, try italicizing that last sentence next time.

You may be right lol