Single men/women- What's your game?

was she a nasty freak Nerdy Blop?

I, too, enjoy Lagavulin.

Give Aberlour A’bunadh a try.

best scotch is Laphroaig. dont get it twisted magician.

Laphroaig’s great.

So are:

• Macallan
  • Talisker
  • Oban
  • Ardbeg
  • Tormore
  • Lagavulin
  • Aberlour
  • Bruichladdich
  • Glendronach

I cannot stand Glenfiddich. I’ve tried Caol Ila and didn’t care for it. I’m on the fence about Glenmorangie: I can take it or leave it.

Because if the girl said no, then the answer is obviously no. But the thing is she is not gonna say no. She would never say no, because of the implication.

nah. u misunderstood. all we did was watch netflix. i was saying i wasnt that inerested. not my type. redhead. im seeing her tonight though at my friends bday party. passing to the homies.

but low key yea im kind of a nerd. i obsess about shit. right now its living life. in 3 months its the cfa. FACK FACK FACK. they say third time is the charm. i want this chapter ***** closed.

this wasn’t lost on me, well done. most surely he’s unzipped and ready before taxi begins on the ride back.

certainly… perhaps I will track it down this weekend. Description sounds similar to Glenmorangie, which I do enjoy if I don’t go smokey. BEST part of a good peaty variety is the first sip… then you exhale and it’s like you have been invaded by a smokey phantom. I never get over it… so relaxing. Laphroaig is like a punch in the face. It is usually the token smokey scotch on the lineup… no wonder most people are like, “I can’t handle that peaty stuff…achhh” …if that is the impression they get. If I do blended, I actually prefer JW black to blue… has a slight smokey edge if you use your imagination.

Truth. This was my line in college.

I was actualyl successful with the netflix and chill thing. tried once

Dude with whom I am loosely affiliated through college flew some girl to Europe, later was accused of rape and was featured in NYT. BSD I guess. Top 2 (alleged) raping story.

I’m not ruling it out but i really cannot see a girl taking a man up on a trip to Europe and thinking sex is not a must.

Well, she also sued him for a lot of money, so there’s that motivation.

What do you think about Springbank 10? They dont’ carry the 12 here. My favourite everyday drinker is Laphroaig Quarter Cask, though the newer bottles dont’ seem to taste the same anymore.

Laphroaig is da troof after you get used to it. I can do a weak sauce 10 year laphroaig and it still is great

Yes, buy a boat and take her on a ride.

Also, use the D.E.N.N.I.S. system. Look it up.

1. Look her in the eyes for about 2 seconds.

2. Smile warmly.

3. Say something that is either a) genuine and complimentary, b) funny, or c) interesting.

4. Be wearing nice shoes.

5. Smell nice (without bathing yourself in cologne)

Haha I was gonna say he really has perfected the D.E.N.N.I.S. system. He has demonstrated his value by flying her to a fancy dinner in another state. I am sure he has engaged physically. Nurturing that dependance for sure by having her in another state with no way of getting home.

He’s half way through in one night… GENIUS

I don’t really have game. Hence why I’m always single.