Single men/women- What's your game?

If you aren’t a 5 tool bachelor (looks, height, wealth, charisma, confidence), there are only 2 other ways to make it up:

1. A tight game

2. A big social circle

You should be working on number 2 relentlessly. I always advise men moving to a new city to make friends with guys with game instead of hunting for women like a chicken with its head cut off.

Or go the easy route of tinder… You both match up, she obviously likes you. Say a few funny lines w hints of complements and ask to grab a drink. One of my friends was totally against using it but now is on it and, honestly, addicted to the allure. No game necessary since its already one on one, no need for a big social circle (although i think you should def get a solid group of friends if you move to a new city just for the benefits of that)

lol 5 tool bachelor? haha

so i’ve discussed this extensively with friends on are different approaches in the club:

1. we have this rich dude that buys chicks drinks, the assumption is if he buys a drink, then she must grind on me. lol (wealth)

2. this poser dude that dresses well and does some weird dance moves around chicks, then has a whole whisper game. then goes for the grind (looks, height, confidence)

3. another ibanker dude, that extends his hand for a high five, lock hands, then spins them around for a grind. (looks, height)

4. and then me, i basically say hey how are you, ask for a dance. i even say please. the gentleman way, until i start grinding. lol (confidence, and charisma)

ppl still grind?

so i went out to a club last weekend with some friends. all night people were taking pictures, snap chatting, fbooking, and even saw a few ppl facetime in da club.

what is going on these days?

I learned a lot here about how to dry hump and touch women inappropriately. In my life focus to accumulate academic knowledge, I missed the important things. Now I know. Tank.

^ hacksaw. The new top mba is in the Jamaican club style dancing where you brutally hump your partner

Image result for stage hump gif

i still grind. what’s going on? most dudes are pussies. lol

what about the occasional finger bang or OTPHJ?