Stanley Cup 2016

Carey Price should be named MVP again this year because he has proven he is undeniably the most valuable player to a team and has the most impact on a team’s record.

Can the Caps finally live up to their billing? For all the money Ovechkin has, he cant find a decent dentist?

I’m not sure the MVP goes to the guy who’s absence was most felt…

Anyone watching this Blues Hawks game tonight? Quality entertainment. Second OT about to start, who needs sleep before work on Friday.

I wanted to, but was so pissed about the Rangers’ level of play that I turned off the TV.

Hopefully the Wild can stay alive tonight.

That kane goal was awesome in double OT. Add it to his highlight reel

^ Not the outcome I wanted, but the upside is we get another game in one of the best series I’ve seen in years.

Pat Foley got cut off midway through his ‘rant’ about the starting times. I agree…sucks for all the young hockey fans out there that had to miss the majority of this series because they have school the following morning.

i love hockey bros. Its a great TV spectator sport.

No homo? or, did you mean “i love hockey, bros.”

Not a good statement to type without a comma in the right place. Assuming you don’t actually love “hockey bros.” I’m not judging you if you do love bros that play hockey…

What a series, St. Louis and Chicago. Great game 7.

Wow… what a series between STL and CHI

The Chi/STL series just shows how much stronger the West is. Wonder if the team that gets out of there has anything left in the tank for the final.

That was awesome!

There is going to be a couple great series in the semis. Dallas/St. Louis ( classic offense vs. defense) and Pittsburgh/Washington (so much star power). Hopefully the Blues still have some wheels left to play Dallas.

Are the Caps winning dis?

They certainly struggled in the last 3 games against the Flyers, their defensive play was very impressive in game 6 though. Cleaned up junk around the net so Philly didnt get second chances, and were very active at disrupting puck movement/passing lanes. Caps are certainly a very good team and Ovie is one of the best competitors in the game

Caps look real good. Hard to say though, the West is so much better than the East… Are the Caps beneficiaries of easier opponents making them look better than they are? The Penguins won’t be a pushover either.

Yes it was. I’m afraid my hawks are at the end of their dominant run. A few questionable trades and running up against the salary cap is finally going to do them in. At least they have panarin for another year, but I don’t think they’ll get back to being cup favorites for at least a few years.

Fortunately I have an entire year of dominant Cubs baseball to look forward to (when’s the last time someone has said that?)

how many games into watching this sport can you start to tell where the fucking puck is?