The best friend of the girl I'm dating wants to write a self help book for women

Keep it that way…the every day thing ruins relationships…twice a week is wassup…or once…fuck just dont even see her.

I want it all; money, fast cars Diamond rings, gold chains and champagne Shit, everydamn thing I want it all; houses, expenses My own business, a truck, hmm, and a couple o’ Benz’s I want it all; brand new socks and drawls And I’m ballin everytime I stop and talk to y’all I want it all, all, all, all I want it all, all, all, all, all

On the real through, Margaret Sanger fked the game up for all females. She was all about equality and whatever a man can do a woman can do better. Bullfkinsht! I don’t know how many times it needs to be said, but we’re all different. There will never be such a thing as equal. For instance, a woman can reproduce offspring better than a man. There is no equality here! Ever wonder why women fit the bill as homemaker better than men? It’s not a rude stereotype, it’s truth! Goes to show why women technically get custody in single parent cases. Ever hear of a man getting majority custody and receiving child support/alimony/spousal maintenance! Never happens. You should see the look on females faces when I’ve demanded two checks while out on a date. Whoa, wtf they spout! You want equality, here it is, pay your half. Why is it only men need to enlist in the reserve upon their 18th birthday still! That’s some straight up discrimination! Equity means picking up your gun and going to war when needed!

My grandfather, a true OG, said back in the day the boys would go to work in the steel mill while the women would tend to the home obligations and child care. They’d handle the chores, sip lemonade with the other wives/mothers over lunch, then have dinner ready when the men came home. I have been told this is still the case South of the border with Latinos. All was well in the good ol days. Just watch Mad Men for the straight troof.

Then Margaret Sanger came along, a notorious bigot who wanted to exterminate the black race (google it), and pounded her fists commanding equality and fairness. This all sounded well and good, but it was a total failure. Women will not produce the same throughput yield as men, that is a fcking fact! They are wired and built differently starting with their monthly cycle interference all the way to carrying a child and being out of work for maternity leave. Face it. It’s the fkcing facts!

Women who feel ‘having it all’ is straddling the fence of motherhood and corporate exec with board memberships on foundations make me laugh. Stick to straddling one thing and they’ll be exponentially happier.

^My gramps, true OG too, raised me with a similar mindset of that old school mentality (albeit he was in the Bronx). To this day, i’ve never let any girl pay for any of their meals and they reciprocate by letting their inner women be nurturing without a word spoken about it. I disagree, i dont think that way of living is completely dead but you need to take the lead.

I support many aspects of feminism, but it always struck me that if women died four years earlier than men on average, there would be an uproar about how society is systematically killing off women and he death statistics prove it.

But men dying four years earlier than women, well, that’s just biologically determined. To the extent it’s considered a bad thing, it seems to be rationalized as bad because women have to go through widowhood more often, whereas men - lucky bastards - get to check out first…

i never got where the idea of “having it all” came from either. It’s not as if the vast majority of men ever got to have it all… So many vocal feminist women seem to feel that - because they are stressed and unhappy trying to have it all - it must mean that men are hiding the keys to it. They don’t seem to consider that most men don’t get to have it all, either.

I do think that women should not be shunted into low paying jobs, or assaulted on the street just because they are women. But I do feel that what gets attributed to biological differences and what gets attributed to socially constructed prejudice ends up being highly self-serving arguments.

There are some women that manage to do it all but it is very difficult to be on top of your game in the office, as well as teaching little Timmy not to eat the dogs poop. I sure as hell couldn’t do it.

And I want it now.

+1

Ever notice how equality really means preferential treatment? Ray Rice defends himself and gets charged with dv. Beyonces sister attacks jayz all on tape and nothing happens to her. Theres your equality.

Off-topic (slightly, but maybe not…): How many statues of Wellington populate Europe? Napoleon? How many countries use the Napoleonic code? Who really won the war? Perhaps FT should be the Napoleon here and ride into battle and end this aristocratic twits self indulgence once and for all. Perhaps he will be exiled to his own Elba for such fearlessness, but he will remembered as one that did a great service for all mankind.

I thought I was the only one thinking that. . .

A friend of mine (well more of an good acquaintance) announced yesterday that she is planning to write a book about her online dating experience once she gets engaged. Apparently she decided on that long ago, but has just met someone serious enough to mention this idea to us.

This is just so sad. This is one of the smarter girls I know, and I respect her in so many ways. She has a great education and about to become a valued professional in a health related field that actually helps people. Yes, she could be a little self-centered, but who isn’t these days.

And now she comes up with this idea?!?!

I struggle to find women (of my age at least) to look up to and it really upsets me when I lose them.

Vent over.

^What’s wrong with writing a book about your online dating experiences? Depending on how they went, it could be somewhat entertaining.

The part that suggests it will suck is that she’s only writing it once she’s found the right guy. Obviously the book won’t contain anything too graphic lest she scare her fiance away.

Yeah. I can only imagine getting serious with Chelsea Handler, when she hands me her book about one-night-stands and says, “Hey. Wanna read the book I just wrote?”

Funny you say that. Chelsea Handler immediately popped into my head on this topic. I admit, I listened to the audiobook of My Horizontal Life. My wife had it and I had a long drive ahead of me…whatever. It was funny.

let me guess what will be in there:

1. a ton of creeps out there

2. you will be flooded with a ton of guys that just some action

3. it’s a bad idea overall

I should write the book. The biggest winners of online dating are hot guys and average girls. Hot guys because…well guys don’t mind f*cking down and average girls because of the guy/girl ratio on these sites. These average girls get more attention online in one week than they get in a year in the real world. I knew this fugly girl from HS that couldn’t get a date if her life depended on it and now she’s on various online sites getting 5 dates a week and guys are paying for every single one of them.

I know a couple who are both good looking and successful who literally met on Craigslist. It was a feak accident, but kind of hilarious. It was not in the personals though.

Umm… because it’s a boring and dull idea? Even if the book is entertaining, I’d consider it a waste of my time.

I realize I am probably being too harsh, but I still can’t get used to the fact that in this country everyone feels like they can be a writer. And that’s why there is so much tasteless nonsense sold in the book stores.

PS: I don’t know if she is the type to go for the racy things, but she is definitely not the type to write about it.

I don’t know what she is planning to write about. But she did ask me for some contribution, to which I replied that I wouldn’t want to bore anyone. I wonder if she got the hint.