The best friend of the girl I'm dating wants to write a self help book for women

And that’s what makes life interesting…

well then, what’s the point?

You can enjoy them without sharing with anyone? Duhh

For most women, f*cking a lot of guys and getting free meals out of it would not be considered a win.

Why not?

Btw–any chicks out there want to buy me dinner and then screw me, please don’t be shy.

It’s a win relative to what they had before. There is a reason many stay hooked on these sites for years. They keep complaining they can’t meet decent people online yet continue with it. It’s an ego boost having 50 guys message you every week, many of them being above your league.

She just means that while the extra attention from online dating might be good, the woman probably just doesn’t want what the lower guys have to offer, since banging many guys (especially inferior ones) will lower her value.

Uh… no.

Don’t bother. You’ll never convince some guys on this forum (in this life?) that sex doesn’t take away from a woman

Value is what someone is willing to pay. It only matters what the man thinks (I’m not endorsing that view, but its true in the eyes of the 90+% that believe it).

Might be relevant if gals came with odometers. Good luck figuring out whether a woman has had 2 or 20 or 200 sexual partners.

There are evolutionary reasons why men feel that way. Before the modern invention of DNA testing there was no way to truly be sure the child such a woman was carrying was yours. So naturally men evolved to be skeptical of loose women (we love them as a concept, just would never commit to one). Considering that some credible studies recently suggest that at least 5% of modern husbands have been cuckolded I think this is a pretty legitimate concern. We also know that women who have been with lots of partners before marriage are more llikely to cheat on their husbands.

The fact that many lie about it confirms there is value in having fewer. If there was no value, then no one would lie.

So true and so simply put.

geo nailed it.

It’s sad to say but it matters to guys, and guys are the ones buying.

Buying what? Women aren’t things to buy

^ Not buying in the traditional sense, I’m using an analogy. Investing in stock a or stock b. Investing time in woman a or woman b. Whatever.

Do you have data on that? Or do we just know it because it sorta sounds plausible?

IMO if you have to think that way, you don’t really like either woman a or woman b. Otherwise it wouldn’t feel like an effort you are willing to put in, but rather the only thing you want to do.

Maybe those women believe that “you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince” . Once they find their prince, they stop kissing other frogs, no??