The Fappening

Yeah, I find her disgusting…(unzips)

^ Ten points to Gryffindor

You bros carry a glorious snapshot of your pubes handy on your i-phone in case an urgent sexting opportunity comes along? This invasion of privacy is awful but I am trying to comprehend the rationale for keeping vast amounts of nude selfies on your cell phone and whether I’m falling behind the current trends in e-exhibitionism.

I think it’s a simple narcissism. Not that surprising for celebrities.

Sources say that the hackers are targeting the boyfriends’ phones in many cases (see Justin Verlander) so it likely much of it is basically sexting. While narcissism and celebrity do go hand in hand, I know if my personal pics were hacked it would result in lots of embarrassing pics of me and the misses. (Hey, we’ve been together a long time and gotta keep it fresh.) Then again, those pics are stored securely on an external hard drive in a safe next to my gold and silver.

I just threw up in my mouth.

I finally know what happened to Frankie.

HOT 104.5's photo.

I have no idea how to work this Reddit stuff, all I see is a lot of people talking and no pics. Where are these mysterious files?

EDIT: Found the .eu site.

Well, how you guys have responded to how they have responded is also quite fascinating

too much information.

So no Emma releases? Deadline was midnight.

I hate troll hackers.

Yeah, some guys on 4chan exposed the site yesterday as a hoax. 4chan is such a strange place. This rumor both originated and was debunked there. I learned a long time ago it’s best just to stay the hell away from that site.

(It’s also been very funny to see various “technology experts” on CNN and the like claiming the infamous hacker known as “4chan” is behind all this.)

Oh, and IHIHM, you’d fap to it.

CNN’s saying that the hoax was actually started by Hollywood publicists to try to shut down 4chan (who knows if that implies that Watson knew it was a hoax all along). That’s like peeing on a homeless guy and not expecting him to throw his shit at you.

UnFappening

http://www.artfido.com/blog/artists-create-the-unfappening-re-dressing-nude-celebrities-nsfw/

Might as well poke a bear in the eye with a pointy stick while they’re at it. I’ve already read there’s a bounty on female newscasters on CNN, Fox News, etc…