The mother in law is over for 2 weeks...

^hes broke he cant afford anything lol

Pokhim - are you Desi? if so, point out the great favor you did by condescending to take her daughter off of her hands - (presumably) “without a dowry even!”

If you are not, what are you doing sleeping on the couch? Assert your marital rights, you white/black/whatever shade of manly sex fiend!

My PIL are staying with us for few months to help us with the baby. They are lovely and very helpful but this whole thing does disrupt my normal routine (as Ohai pointed out). I have to be more disciplined and extra careful that I dont make any remark or act in a way which make them feel bad ( even unintentionally). This is a lot of work on our part but good part is that our baby is getting the best care.

Having good friends and family around you is a blessing and it does come with a lots of efforts.

Another secret Indian appears?

@Smuggy - I will gladly forego the opportunity to walk around the house in my tighty-whities if somebody else will wake up with the baby at night.

Thanks Greenman. I’m thrilled to see a half-naked overweight guy in our living room.

i prefer boxers

Wait, you guys wear underwear?

im not in your living room, am i?

i heard the ***** grandparents spend the first 3 years in the same house as their daughter or son when they have a child.

^I cringed when I read that.

wait whaat??

so thats racist…

yea you can’t lock up the boys, let em be free

When my kids were babies, I would have no problem with Preston Lacy walking around half-naked if it meant I could get some sleep. See the link below.

(You might not want to watch this at work. In fact, you might not want to watch it at all.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkA0i0qrZ7E

You’re saying you always wear underwear? I don’t know any woman that doesn’t go commando every now and then.

Guys have it a little harder in that department. Can’t go sans underwear in nice pants because the fabric leaves nothing to the imagination. Have to be careful in shorts when you sit. But, yeah, on occasion free ballin is the way to go.

Of course! Though according to some of my gfs, it’s not really an underwear if the butt is not completely covered. Pfft

^Get a room!

I just, I don’t even know. What guy wears underwear that doesn’t completely cover the butt? Beside those wierd old dudes at the Y that wear tighty whities.

I’m with this guy.

Pokhim - If you wanted to marry into a dysfunctional family where personal space is highly valued and your in-laws have to make an appointment to come see you you should’ve gone White.

The real and only tragedy here is that she is making Chicken Pilau instead of Lahore or Hyderbadi Mutton Biryani.