To cut or not to cut?

Girls can be pretty mean. I’d say more so than boys.

yea but its very rare

if she’s going to freak out about something so insignificant fk her.

is this some sort of american humor flying over my head or is the real justification for cutting skin of your dick-

1. it doesn’t look good

2. she might go ‘ew’

if she’s going to freak out about something so insignificant fk her.

[/quote]

True. But that attitude comes with age… It can hit the 16 year old pretty hard

i’m astounded that this thread has reached 2 pages without someone using the word smegma

So I asked the pediatrician. He said there is a slight health benefit and a slight risk, so there’s no net benefit. He says it is 100% a personal decision.

The foreskin might get in the way when he starts fapping.

isildurr def has the empty tube sock look… and is pissed about it.

That’s the problem…She’s not having it!

Is the risk from infection where if it gets bad they end up having to amputate the thingie ?

A really good school age friend of mine got traumatized by a nurse when he popped a boner in front of her while getting a physical when he was 13. It wasn’t eww but just as bad. She said, “Oh, that’s cute.” and left the room. He ended up turning into a big time alcoholic/drug addict.

Many, many years ago, I went to a beach in Spain and sunbathed in my birthday suit. As soon as I took my shorts off, my Spanish friend and his two brothers started staring at junior spunboy. They were utterly amazed to see a circumcised penis. I guess it’s rare in Spain. I ended up on my stomach most of the time because they kept on taking glances and cracking jokes.

In Europe, circumcision is not common, except amongst muslims and jews, who do it for religious reasons. In the US, however, male infant circumcision is much more common and was fairly standard for much of the 20th century.

Someone pointed out to me that the film Europa, Europa, was basically about a jew in WWII being mistaken as a non-Jew, but having to run every time he had to show his junk, whether it be to a doctor for a health inspection or to a German girl who wanted to get it on with him.

Congrats, Greenie. Hope both the Mrs. and #2 are in good health.

Definitely cut. We don’t want to hear in 16 or so years that a chick was willing to be deep throated until she saw the bacteria-carrying extra skin. A single lost BJ is one too many.

That’s why I can’t watch European pron. Their wangs throw me off.

Not sure what kind of stuff you are into, my friend!

Single best piece of advice I’ve heard on this board.

I’m back at work today. (Thank you, Sept. 15 deadlines.) When I go see him at lunch, he should already have his weenie whacked.

I guess he better only try to pick up American girls when he decides to backpack across Europe after high school.

^

lol…do that.

cut a bit of his dick of so he can get a blowjob. if a girl’s down on her knee’s she’s not going to stop even if you have pimples on your dick unless you’re an idiot.

while you’re at it,cut a bit of his earlobes.they’re useless and might start a new trend.could get him laid too…