To the Person Who Stole my Pulled Pork Sandwich From the Fridge...

^ Wouldn’t it have been better to stop clutching it?

What’s wrong with you?

Nobody can eat two habanero peppers. If they can, they’re not human. They’re a Terminator.

There’s this delayed response. So, after I finished up in the bathroom (washing my hands of course) I went back into the kitchen and proceeded to help prepare dinner. About 30 seconds later, my member started to feel like I was dipping it into lava. It took me a few moments to realize what I had done…At that point, the only thing I could do was drop to the floor and cry.

In retrospect, I should have humped a bowl of milk.

Respect.

That splains it.

I did that once when I’d been chopping some chilis making thai food and it was very uncomfortable.

It wasn’t like an immediate intense pain but a slow burn, built up from a dull burning sensation to a point where it felt like someone was holding a candle up to my cock. FYI, coconut milk helps.

Hmm, I wonder if the CIA has considered habanero juice soaked jock straps for enhanced interrogation?

This is actually a very common carrot and stick method used by intelligence operations around the globe. Standing in front of the interviewee with a bowl of milk saying “Relief is right here. All you have to do is tell us. Just think about how good it would feel to hump that bowl of milk. Tell us.” If they don’t then hold it up to their face face and drop it on the floor, letting the bowl shatter.

Bro just pay it forward… take someone else’s lunch

Set the trap with those sugar-free gummy bears.

http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummi-Bears-Sugar-Free/product-reviews/B000EVQWKC

^ Done.

Sometimes you can get the steamed penis from just eating the peppers, esp if there is alcohol involved.

Never done the chilis on my tool thing. But once I was cutting jalapenos and touched my eye. Felt like a grenade had gone off. Unfortunately, I had a contact lens in, so I had to somehow get it out with my eye squeezed shut from the pain. Had to get a new lense.

So basically, I’d maced myself. My then relatively new bride thought it was pretty funny. So I was wandering around blind in one eye while she was laughing on the floor.

Now when I cut peppers I use toothpaste on my hands (mildly abrasive - also great for getting grease out), and then rince with rubbing alcohol (the active ingredient in peppers is alcohol-soluble).

You lost me on “steaming hot penis”

Just kidding. That sounds awful!