Trump doesn't want to win

Trumpster just admitted in the debate he won’t accept the result if he loses. Treasonous.

Trump won big league!!! Hillary’s performance, sad.

Clinton burned him pretty bad in debate #3, multiple burns, all over his body. She didn’t just play defense, she did stay firmly on her base, while launching fast yet devastating attacks.

…lol @ “built with Chinese steel”. laugh

The audience cracked up laughing when he said “nobody has more respect for women than I do”. laugh

Trumpster = Chumpster, back to the minor leagues kiddo, or to prison!

^ wrong

^ Hey, newbie Trump did do his best yet. He tried to stay emotionally centered, and made it quite some time (perhaps the first 20 minutes?)…but she eventually baited him into stupid rants, just like she has done every time.

did he say he never apologized to his wife…she just did an interview saying he apologized to her

Chris Wallace is the biggest winner of the debate.

What’s this? No complaint about the one-liner and not contributing to the thread?

Your credibility is stretching thin.

CNN poll says Trump lost, 52% to 39%. That’s 0 / 3 for the “puppet of Putin”.

True, Wallace was good.

CNN, same network that cut off someone’s feed as soon as they mention Wikileaks?

Trump 3 Hillary 0

Agree on Wallace.

Show some respect, that’s Secretary of State Bloomberg.

I think Trump had the debate until he punted on the question about accepting the results of the election. His surrogates have been trying to spin it that he meant that he reserves his right to challenge the results if there’s another FL 2000, but it’s debatable that’s what he meant and most people aren’t going to hear that anyway.

As others have said, Chris Wallace did a fantastic job. He was hard on both and fair.

This is a bold claim, havent heard this from anyone thats not constantly saying phrases like “trump train”

Nope, pretty sure it is all there uncut.

Well, republicans have poop all over their faces now. It’s funny how the Trumpers are already vanishing from discussion forums and social media. Just like how those 51% who voted for W Bush were never heard from again.

“Who me, oh I was never a Trumper!”. angel

He did? All I’ve heard from him is that all foreign policy decisions in the past were a disaster, as well as continually lying about being against the Iraq War from the start. Has he come out with any foreign policy recommendations himself?

As much as I dislike Trump, I actually do think he meant it that way, and just did a horrific job with his choice of words. However, I don’t mind the mud on his face given all the other stuff I dislike about him.

Yes, awesome moderation job.

I don’t recall his foreign policy answer, but he choked on the final question of entitlements, as well as the earlier question on debt (these two are not separate topics, they are one).

His “plan” is to spend more, earn less, and thus increase the fiscal gap dramatically…so he can’t also have an answer for how we will decrease the fiscal gap. Only a dreamworld “well maybe GDP will grow by 6%, spending won’t increase, and we will magically pay it down”. Nope, won’t ever happen.

Since this is the most important question, and he failed, the other questions don’t really matter. I mean “ripping a baby out at 8.9 months” is not of any global consequence. The USA is bankrupt and can not afford to “rebuild the military” (that’s how they became bankrupt), they can’t afford to engage in foreign tampering anymore, he can’t renegotiate deals to bring in any new revenue. One would think “Mr Wharton” would have a better understanding of cash flows.

It’s an absolute travesty that one of the most, if not the most important domestic policy issue, entitlement reform, got about 5 minutes of air time in the span of three debates.