Trump doesn't want to win

^ Was shocked they even mentioned it, twice!! Things must really be bad. wink

In fairness, he was in the real estate program.

I lol-ed.

Speaking of lol…

Trump tells Ohio rally: “I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election – if I win.”

When does this buffoon get off the stage? Enough already.

I streamed that rally today and was about to stand up and cheer at work after I heard that.

So Trump has a new brand, without his soiled name, “Scion”. I wonder if he will attempt to monetize the low-end Trumpers market, while his “high-end” brand crashes and burns?

Throughout his presidential campaign, Donald Trump has promoted his namesake business, holding events at Trump-branded hotels and golf courses from Scotland to Florida. As the race approaches its conclusion amid a torrent of controversy, his company is launching a new brand that won’t carry his name.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-24/trump-name-now-awash-in-controversy-readies-scion-as-new-brand

PA aren’t you anti-america and short the market? Based on your rhetoric i would assume you would want Trump to win since you believe he will be a disaster. Can you help me understand?

I have addressed this before. Yes, I am massively short US equities, and would almost certainly benefit in a huge way in the S/T from a Trump win. No, I am not in favor of Hitler taking over the planet as it impacts global quality of life.

BTW, by “rhetoric” you mean objective analysis.

He’s the american version of Berlusconi, not hitler.

That’s what my contact in Italy just wrote me today, but I have no idea who Berlusconi is. Anyhow, question answered.

Trump is a person and the world is run by corporate AI, so how could he take over the planet?

You should try reading thoroughly so you don’t have to answer these questions!

Government are puppets of the AI. People like the Clintons offer at least some human resistance to the machine. People like Reagan, W Bush, and Trump are weak, they give the machine whatever it wants, and speed the cannibalization of humanity. So it’s a choice between slow or fast “cannibalization growth rate”.

The narrow AI (narrowly defined goal) maximizes profits, he is not in control of that , if he helps okay, if he gets in the way, he’s gone. But he is allowed control of things which do not decrease profits, like starting a war. There is nothing in the AI’s programming that disallows that. This is all stated clearly here.

While you debate these these meaningless political garbage, it is certain that all life will be wiped out. Hmmmm, what’s more important? #learntoanalyze

Wiped out by what??

i nominate frankybarnes to the AF HOF given his willingness to troll PA from post #1. any guesses about who frankybarnes is?

igor555

lol.im pretty sure i dont have 2 screen names

Back on topic…

Everyone seems shocked that Trump won’t stay on message, “doesn’t he get it, he’s dooming himself?”. He is not dumb, I wonder why the mainstream doesn’t conclude he doesn’t want to win?

That kinda sucks for the republicans, there wasn’t even a real race, Hillary by default. But then I said from the start, Trump screws everyone who bets on him. Dummies.

Frank Barnes is a character from Ray Donovan and you’re the only person I can recall who has mentioned the show recently. Nothing deeper than that.

He may have meant drivel.