Vegas DAY!. crusin on an escalade with the homies.

^Hell yes there should, make it happen b

Nery, you going to sapphire’s or spearmint?

my first job, on the first week. was a consulting trip to vegas. lodged at mandalay bay, bumped to penthouse suite. it was wasted. i called all myfriends. none wanted to show up.

i personally dont like strip clubs cuz its too expensive. im a cheap ass. and the price for a dance is not worth the squeeze. i am going to club tao though both the night and day club. cuz is free. :slight_smile:

i want to stay at the wynn cuz club xs is there and i hear its the shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUj0otkJEBo

i aint spending cash for nothin

If I met you in person, I would probably want to punch your face for trying too hard.

hit up pool parties after your rental suv gets repossesed

I went to XS when I was there. On Halloween night, in fact. It was pretty cool, I guess. I was married, 31, fat, not dressed up, and had a baby at home, so that just really wasn’t my scene anymore.

Had I been 24, single, and in “Marine-shape”, it would have been a lot more fun.

Still fun to see, even if only once.

^ Prices are just ridiculous. I cant make myself pay a $40 cover and then $18 a drink, even though id like to try it out.

yea yea i get it juss a lil excited. juss waiting for the boss to bounce and ill stop. juss a rat stuck in a cage. I cant focus man.

Despite all his rage, Neryblop is still

I went to XS as a shy 21 year old, danced all night with this beautiful brazilian girl, dime, who didn’t put out that night (i hated her and respected her at the same time), awesome girl but nothing prospered from it. Sadly, that was the only time ive been in vegas, single.

^GTFO! Hacksaw!

haha yah i know… pass the courvoisier

This thread is awesome.

Is it true that at hotel while checking in, if you pay $20 to the hotel stuff, (put the bill between credit card and driven license), you might have a chance of getting your room upgraded?

works in a lot of places, wont work in bellagio

So is it almost 100% efficient? I will be staying at Circus Circus though…

Don’t wanna spend 20 bucks for nothing… indecision

they wont take it if they cant hook you up. just ask nicely and put the cash where they can see it.

My buddy tried at the Venetian, with the manager standing behind clerk the whole time hahaha I was like dude we didn’t drink THAT much at the airport lounge did we???

Make sure it’s $20 US, not $20 CDN. cheeky

did it work?