Vegas DAY!. crusin on an escalade with the homies.

^ Nope, even worse, despite booking a room for 3 people for the 2 of us (cause we wanted seperated beds), we got hit up for another $40 to get that option. Otherwise we would have stayed in a room with a king size bed and a fold out bed, but ain’t nobody got time for that. He did get his $20 in cash back though.

wink

Quick update. so it was a huge Lincoln Navigator. Our room is the penthouse suite at the palazzo Venetian. We got upgraded randomly. We were only suppose to have 2 queens. Anyways we got a Piano and pool table. We went to club ohm which was lame but got invited to a birthday party at a penthouse suite over there. We came back around 6 am. Then woke up at 9 am. went to Tao beach. I pulled 2 chicks one was a baholerette party another was a birthday party. Anyways minimum 12 girls are coming to our spot. We got 6 dudes only. Love that ratio. in terms of bad news I didn’t see ucla okc chick yet but she still textin me. I paid 55 bucks for ohm. We ditched a homie cuz he was getting a tat for vegas. He pissed it he inconsiderate so it is what it is. Also some hot girls from louisiana sum Vanderbilt chick gave me wrong number. She was fine but whatever. We got a ton of hot chicks coming tonight. But yea I am hoping to bag tonight who knows really though. Juss woke from a nap got back around 5 pm. Going to head to Tao club at 10 wish me luck. And it’s so fun picking up chicks with a penthouse. Having the time of my life sirs. Net net this Tripp prolly cost me personally 250 bucks. Balling on a budget. Seven Seagrams haha

Sounds like you’re counting your chickens before they hatch.

Tell us tomorrow how many actually showed up.

That party last night was kinda crazy I wish we taped it,

Neryblop danced his ass off and had this “6.5” girl completely naked.

#ILoveVegas

HA so true. chicks always love telling you they’re up for it. until the last second when soemthing “comes up”

she didn’t give you a wrong number, she fake numbered you. big difference

sheep in wolf skin

@hashtag - you and neryblop kick it IRL?

@greenman- nah

#justhavinfun

long story short. a couple of us closed, me included, i closed an okc chick from vegas. will fill in details. i gotta do sum stuff real quick.

What is a “okc chick from vegas”?

Nice Pumpkins pull.

so sum housekeeping items

on the target weight goals. i did lose 5 lbs on this trip. in any case, i ate prolly 5 mc chickens throughout the trip and sum breakfast stuff for 10 bucks near that pizza place someone on here talked about. and a double double at innout (my last meal at 11pm yesterday, rofl i had to wake at 4 am) i had one cheat day which was at caesar buffet. it was funny cuz all i ate was crab. i shit u not. i had a tower of crabs. my friends were cracking at me but i told them this the most expensive stuff and its pre cracked. so 4get u all. i love my crab and i paid 40 bucks so i do what i want. and yes i am that guy that juss piles on the crab. haha. so $75 bucks foodwise. im aboujt 170 now. 20 more lbs to go. haha

on the numbers front. yea i get that girls prolly aint honest sumtimes. very likely they traded up, but it is vegas so i respect that. so likewise and planning ahead i prolly got 11 different numbers from different groups. some prolly saw me creeping on others and were turned off maybe. my friends and i are hunters with no shame so rofl. in any case. 2 girls were local. 1 from vanderbilt. 1 from oc. 1 from chicago. 1 from texas. 1 from la. 1 from up north. lets call it sf. and 1 with no description. 2 from okc. i keep detailed accounts on my phonebook.

now we were very lucky. we got a lot of things for free. free upgrade to penthouse. free entry to marquis. and a couple of us closed for free. and we came in a lincoln navi that i got to drive to barstow. first time driving a v8 haha. most importantly though, i think i came with a group that was extremely chatty. literally i didnt sleep in the car except for the first night we came in. cuz again i work at 4:30 am in los angeles. so i wanted to nap on friday on the way to have an effective night. Overall that weekend i slept 10 hours.

now how did the night start since i last posted:

so we went to tao nightclub at 10 PM (early as hell to get in for free). it was 6 dudes. bouncer was a dick. wouldnt let us in unless we paid 1100 for table service. we even told him we were rolling with 12 chicks. no dice. he said come with the chicks and then “maybe” i will let u in. rofl. he even told us to “figure it out”. i complained to front desk, and to the place. apparently they are not connected and its at the bouncer’s discretion. so to u guys out there, know that staying even at the penthouse suite at the palazzo aint getting u in for free.

so my rich friend tried to pull strings while we waited in our hotel room. he failed. the bacholorette party from sf never showed. she was texting me throughout the night. apparently 8:30 dinner. she did say they were getting there check at 10:30. we waited until 11. they got back to my next day and said bacholrette grandpa died. prolly lies? who knows. but she did text that at 6 am the next day. so i give her benefit of doubt.

in any case, someone suggested marquee. i did know some girls the one with a birthday who were going to ohmnia that asked me to go there, but we were juss there yesterday we knew it was 55 bucks. so we didnt wanna pay up for some place we’ve been. so we took a limo 70 bucks. ridiculous.

we got to marquees. same shit. they wanted to charge us 1400 for a table. we talked to the bouncer. bouncer expalined the ratio table. apparently u gotta roll in 2’s to get for 40 bucks per person. u come in 6, they gonna charge a table premium. he actually asked us if we were a rookies and insisted on getting a ratio next time. the whole party left defeated (i was allright, at this point i was drunk so i was juss laughing the whole time). anyways sum grils from an all woman boston college (not going to disclose cuz i dunno fi they ahve restrictions). they were in a volleyball team and very tall and very hot(one potentailly over 6.5 and blonde haha) asked if we could take a picture and that we should join said picture. friend took it. we joined in. they asked where we going. i had a questionable laugh and i told them waht they were trying to charge us. she offered to go in together. they talked up the bouncers. we got in for practically free. we paid 44 bucks total. cuz 6 of us 5 of them. 44/6 which is 7 bucks a person. we got in the marquee for 7 bucks a person. ROFLMAO. now why did we not hit on them? well they were super hot super tall and super nice. so i dont want to insult them? maybe. or i coulda been juss a wussy. one was my height so i should have, but oh well. i hate myself. lol.

real quick. boss juss called to check on me and was so surprised to hear my voice. its gone. its toast. she told me not to answer the phone. hahahahaha. let it go to voicemail and email her.i love her. haha

so boom marquee. i got in for free. i got a lot of numbers here. got sandwiched twice. grinded on a ton. got numbers from locals. i actually met sum nurse oc chick, we already been texting back and forth. taking her to a club this friday. data mining her friends for my friends. so we hit a jackpot there. cuz her friends were hot and they are local. i really need more friends that are girls tbh.

so 3 am. end of night. we split. half went to a gentleman club. half didnt. i didnt want to go cuz i didnt want to pay, 2 buddies wanted to hit another club. so we’re walking home. it s a long walk about 1 hr maybe. okc chick got off work. offered to pick us up in aria. friends got scared. mentioned a hostel movie in vegas. never saw but it kidna creeped me out. anyways we got in car. headed to drais. but did the about face to palazzo cuz girls bailed again. my 2 buddies went on the hunt. i went back to my place with her. smashed in rollaway bed right by the window towering the venetian. it was pretty cool, i could kind of see a silhouette reflection. haha. friends all came back around 5am. we all hung out until about 6:30 am until my friend who pulled a girl from a gentle mans club. did the business. he said he did it for free. anyways woke up at 10:30 am. then woke everyone up, then went to caesar’s buffet. left vegas around 2. came home around our area at 10pm. ate at innout before going home. talked about our next plans next month to tj so we can all close. my boss gave me 3 days for my bday. again i swear to god i love her!!

anyways hope u all enjoyed. we all had a really great weekend. i bet tj will be better.

okc is ok cupids. online dating.

Do me this favour. All this clubbing, pulling girls sounds ok (i mean you can do this where you live) but the last night ask the taxi driver to bring you to the nastiest parlour and do some crazy shit, please. Im sure drunken sex with some college girl is great and everything but make one story unique, for us.

you made my monday, nice job Nery…btw next time u in vegas hollar at my boy vegas Terry, hell hook you up with anything

did anyone wake up naked in an ice bath tub ?

You waiting on a kidney?

A bath tub made of ice seems like huge design flaw.