What do people do after being banned

I actually have a theory that they are, but my confidence level is below minimum acceptable standards.

I’m simply advocating common sense. I know you can’t be everywhere at once and read every post, but did you really not notice Gabe getting trolled into the banhammer?

I’m really not trying to be a dick, but perhaps you should think about giving up mod duties. You don’t seem to like it, and maybe it’d free up some time to post more quality content and/or work on the old stand-up routine. I get the sense you feel obligated to moderate. Ain’t nobody got time for that.

I have been considering resigning for a long time. The one thing I like is being able to delete my own posts or edit them.

i think this place is screwed if chad resigns

you do realize anyone can edit …and even quasi delete their posts. Don’t let that hold you back.

I think he means editing others’ posts.

I meant delete. As for editing other people’s posts, I only do it in one of two situations:

1. policy-breaking language.

2. if I’ve been quoted, and my original text is in another post, I will often make the text match, though I won’t do this if it changes the meaning so much that the post that quoted me no longer makes sense or changes meaning.

Where do banned posters go when they die? They don’t go to heaven where the angels fly Go to a lake of fire and fry See 'em again till the fourth of July

^^ Respect. Didnt know the original but Cobains/Nirvanas cover was fantastic

RR now banned as well. I will tell you what. I have a special BUY BUY BUY for you all. I suggest investing in the Banned list, has basically doubled in the past 2 weeks!

*bull sounds*

*train whistle*

*horse race starting horn*

^^ ha! fantastic!

Yay, Thank you for ringing the bell. I created a thread for everyone.

Tomorrow morning after I hear these:

CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!

(that’s 40 clangs), I’m putting in a BUY order.

It was the Meat Puppets wasn’t it? I’ve heard it but it’s been a couple decades. Still listen to Unplugged regularly though. “Where did you sleep last night” is one of the best, most haunting songs of all time.

Yea Meat Puppets, never heard the original and had to look it up myself. That Unplugged is so good. That & Alice in Chains Unplugged are 2 of my favorites for sure

GREAT! Now ill take my 2/20 on that. Also, props on really sticking to your guns and going for the 40 clangs.

Man, you guys are old.

Well, he does have a Matt Foley avatar. That was 25 years ago. Still living in a van…down by the river.

Im still <30, luckily my pops taught me good music early

Yeah, hold up Higgs. If memory serves, I believe you’re ~5 years older than me.

Glad to know people can pick that out of my avatar, I always worry it is too small to notice. Chris Farley best of SNL is a must have for any DVD collection!

Me being old doesn’t preclude you from being old too.