What do people do after being banned

I was trying to figure out what “generation” I fall into…depending on the source, I’m either Gen X, Gen Y, or a Millenial. No wonder I get so many marketing calls at dinner time.

What do people do after they are banned?

Maybe just take a break.

You are indeed NOT a Millenial. The only unwanted calls a Millenial gets are from student loan companies because you forgot to pay your bill on time, due to the fact that cell phones have mostly eliminated those calls. That & the do not call list.

Man I remember how annoying that was when I was younger, my dad used to just unplug the phone around dinner. Thing would just ring all the time.

Also: bchad that gif is awesome. Thats really what I see Vader doing on a Tuesday night after a rough day.

I definitely posted a screenshot of Lakoot sending me a PM saying he was rahul.

You’ve seen Death Star Canteen by Eddie Izzard??

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv5iEK-IEzw]

Hahahah omg no i have not. This is hilarious! Thanks for that

Having seen every 80’s John Hughes film multiple times (enjoying them immensely everytime), I am firmly a member of Generation X.

so what’s your list of say top 5 John Hughes movies?

Great question…

As a director (I can’t rank them. They’re all 10/10):

Weird Science, Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, and Planes, Trains & Automobiles

As a writer, if I have to limit it to five, same as above but with Vacation in place of PT&A.

I concur.