What do you drive?

Love to drive big cars…would have loved to own a Hummer…but had to settle for a Pardo V6 :frowning:

Dream car: Lambo *_*

Yeah I really like Lambos too. Especially as it seems the interior is a bit more modern with Nav and the like vs Ferraris.

Hummer H1 is cool H2 is ok H3 … nope

2013 Elantra

correction: Prado

i like H2… H1 is not available in my country. H3 for sure a no no!

2004 Infiniti G35x. #Gas Guzzler#MoneyPit#PieceofCrap#YOLOSWAG#BALLER

Can’t afford to upgrade right now :frowning:

2014 Mazda 3. My first car and a complete luxury considering I live a stones throw from central london.

2013 Audi A4 w/ chipped motor (APR S1 for you car guys out there)

I’m a car guy, always have been. I don’t mind spending a little bit extra. That said, I bought it second hand and got an unreal price.

Ferrari’s definitely have nav and the like. Its just embedded in the digital section of the main instrument cluster instead of a screen in the centre of the dash. This also happens to be the same thing Lambo is doing with their new vehicles (check the Huracan interior)

Lambo interiors are very nice though, we can thank parent VW/Audi for that

This thread is depressing. Economy compact cars. Kindergarten tuition payments.

Remind me to never get married and have kids.

You must be mistaken… I’ve been told many times this is a forum largely populated by BSDs.

Yes, those things are far more depressing than growing old alone.

Because a man can’t be happy or social without attaching himself to one woman for eternity, right?

Its a joke.

^Somebody sounds very sad and bitter.

And the only reason I drive an economy compact car is because I can’t afford a minivan.

The well eventually runs dry for almost everyone, but I’m sure you’ll be having a blast nailing 'em left and right at the nursing home. I’d prefer to spend my later years surrounded by my wife, kids, and hopefully grand kids, but to each his own.

Greenie, what specifically makes me sound very sad and bitter?

Most Lamborghinis look to me as if they were designed by comic book artists.

I’d love to have a Ferrari 575 Maranello: elegant and incredible.

If I could have any car, I’d get a jet.

^Like, a jet-car, like Tim Burton’s Batmobile?

FTR–Nolan’s Tumbler was better, since you could eject from it and have your own badass motorcycle.

does anyone know what PONTIAC stands for?

Despite what the media wants you to believe, money does not buy happiness. In fact, Biggie learned that strong regression exists between money and problems. So you buy the Lambo instead of the Kia…are you really ready for $1k oil changes versus $29.95 at the Kia dealer? That’ll set retirement back a few more years all for what; a fast car that the gold diggers, thieves, and police love to target? No thank you.

I’m at the point where I’m thinking of life beyond next weekend. I can’t keep up this crazy lifestyle any longer. Sure it has its rushes of fun and pleasure, but the lows are really low. I mean, am I going to be hitting up bars when I’m 50 chasing tail? Be that old guy at the club? No thank you. I’ve been putting more effort into my community, family, church, and other volunteering involvement. It’s fun, I’m meeting good people, and I see the opposite of success which has opened my eyes to how good I really have it as a hacksaw MBA.