What's your favorite breed of dog?

chocolate lab

Beagle. I have a beagle/lab combo now.

The problem with labs at least in what iv’e seen is they tend to be hyperactive or extremely lazy. Iv’e yet to come across a middle ground. Fabulous dogs though.

I just got an Alaskan Malumite. Not sure what to make of her yet though, extremely quiet dog. They grow up to look like wolves.

How do the “mechanics” work to produce a beagle/lab mix? It seems like a pretty drastic size difference.

I had a lab/shepherd mix growing up. Great dog. Very protective of me and my sisters, but gentle as could be with us and our friends, unless you bothered him while he was eating. Excellent theft deterent as well.

Had an Alaskan Husky as a teen and young adult. Also a great dog, but very independent and a bit too intelligent. Also very high energy dogs who need to run.

I want a German Shepard but I heard that’s not the best dog to get if you don’t give it 100% attention and it’s your first dog.

I would call it Heinrich.

Bernese Mountain Dog - looks absolutely beast when you walk him out, but is very docile and cozy.

great with kids (they can ride them no problem), however, has problems with summer heat and eats more than two kids

also good for protecting your home - they bark deep and loud and look intimidating in the dark (almost like a bear)

I had a german shepherd growing up as a kid (and 2 black labs). The shepherd (we called him raja) was really playful and gentle to my sister. I used to get him fired up so he got a little rough but never enough to cause any harm. They are extremely protective, he bit one of my friends during a wreslting match.

My uncle has two, expensive, american boxers which are sights to see.

Which one lays massive piles? I need to rent one for a week to get back at my neighbors that leave gifts on my lawn even if it is not Christmas.

Which dog is this? Defo need to get this braveheart

I’ve heard that dingos really love babies.

The ohai is a wonderful dog. Very clever.

Hunting stock beagles aren’t little lap dogs. But yeah, there still is a considerable size difference. I honestly don’t know… I didn’t meet the parents.

I will probably get a rott or a bich poo depending how much space I have. I grew up with a beagle and my parents have a jack russell and a maltese now.

Someone mentioned Ridgebacks - very cool dogs. My favorite is the Viszla (my next dog) followed closely by Weimeraners. I’m an active person and all three of these breeds fit that lifestyle.

Tell them that I send my condolences.

ROFL. He is a crazy dog. I watched him kill a chicken once.

I bet this is how lxwarr walks his dog

I had a doberman growing up. Very energetic and smart. I miss her!

There’s always an anomaly…

They ‘rescued’ her from a ranch because she was fired at nine months…she couldn’t look at the cattle in the eye. Too scared.