Who got Greenie's back?

Classic

I am probably the kind that Greenman’s OP was intented for. I failed L1 first time, and struggled to get through the program. But I did it. And there is nothing I am prouder of. Did the CPA exam, got master’s in taxation. Big deal.

I hear what you are saying, Greenie. It is a tremendous time suck. I had kids when I did it. I missed a lot of parties and soccer games. But I still think it was worth it.

I agree with a large part of what he is saying. I am just glad there was no post like it after I failed L1 the first time and then followed his advice.

And then you realize each book is a condensed version of a few textbooks and the stack could be much higher. They are nice enough to include the source texts in the footnotes for your reading pleasure and further explanation.

Seems like this is where all those who have the charter or passed the L3 gather. I’m neither, but it’s good to still see greenman on this forum although he finished.

When I took L1, there were no CFAI materials. I still have the textbooks and the stack is impressive.