Who's the biggest BSD?

I don’t judge a man by his looks, but by his conquests. Really, the fact that an ugly short man is able to pick up a twenty year old gymnast is reflective of serious BSD levels. And what’s with all the guys here so into appearances? Its kind of weird.

^This is a gay forum, you didnt know that? You thought all this power of oneness, no fap, bsd talk was about fin-ance? No silly, take out the yst and you have the true meaning behind this chatroom.

You cannot spell Analyst without anal…

I bet your business card is totally lame.

^ BSDs don’t need business cards.

represent.

Next you’re going to tell me you don’t have a tanning bed in your house.

Hugh Hefner. 3 girlfriends at the same time and he can get away with it.

Charlie Sheen

I hadn’t heard of this guy but agree that he sounds like a BSD.

this reminds me of the time that I came into work on a Monday and there had been some systems update over the weekend. I opened explorer and typed in the start of analyst forum, which would usually then autofill, and then hit enter.

basically, I googled anal at work.

they are attracted to the money and power the “ugly short man” holds. there will always be a long line of those types of women, no surprise there

^ Which is pretty much the very definition of BSD.

Agree with Putin. In a meeting with Patriots owner, Robert Kraft, Putin examined Kraft’s super bowl ring, then proceeded to put it in his pocket and walk away with it. Kraft had to order a replacement. BSD right there.

^ In his first meeting with Merkel, he brought his dog with him, knowing that Merkel was terrified of dogs after a childhood attack. Ballsy. And Putin made both the Queen and Pope wait for him after he showed up late to meetings. Again, BSD.

Dude, I did the same thing once.

the lesson is, to be a BSD, you must be a sociopath. Putin is the epitome of a sociopath.

It is characterized by at least 3 of the following:

1. Callous unconcern for the feelings of others;
  2. Gross and persistent attitude of irresponsibility and disregard for social norms, rules, and obligations;
  3. Incapacity to maintain enduring relationships, though having no difficulty in establishing them;
  4. Very low tolerance to frustration and a low threshold for discharge of aggression, including violence;
  5. Incapacity to experience guilt or to profit from experience, particularly punishment;
  6. Marked readiness to blame others or to offer plausible rationalizations for the behavior that has brought the person into conflict with society.

Except not by mistake. And by once, I meant daily.

No one thinks obama is a bsd? He only heads the strongest nation in the world with the the most advanced military ever in the history of mankind. Putin may walk around with his right hand inside his jacket but even he understands that he is just a clown for entertainment.

I’m also going to throw Greenspan on the list. He headed the fed for a long time and im sure he is another prime example of a puppetter.