Why do women nag?

First off your going about this all wrong. Women are emotional creatures. Any attempt to analyze and come up with reasonable assumptions is in vain. It’s quite possible she is nagging you about stupid stuff that don’t even really matter to her because she is mad about something totally unrelated.

Sometimes my wife inexplicably remembers and gets mad about something that happened years ago. It’s a lose-lose situation to address this. Better to walk away, get a foot massage, and come back once the hormones have normalized. I also find that women have very good memories about relationship things. Like they can say “remember when we did this thing on the third Saturday of July 2013”, then I am like “…?”

Maybe your wife is upset that you let another woman massage your feet. That’s a good way to get thrown out of a three-story window.

How do you post pictures? I copied the URL but it didn’t get thru

Just copy and paste.

Image result for the more you know

Edit: And my image broke…We seem to be experiencing technical difficulties.

Image result for experiencing technical difficulties

Great to know it just not me!

To the Feedback Forum!

What are you guys doing? Can somebody move this thread to feedback forum please???

[^ just nagging]

I swear the make ish up. I get this “remember” all the time. I know my memory is terrible, and i pay attention to only half the stuff she mentions, but sometimes it just seems fabricated.

btw - we all know by foot massage you mean a rub and tug.

For you, Alphie, that must happen all the time.

#hello

I think women nag as a result of the natural role they assume in relationships. My wife is the schedule keeper and keeps track of most things that need to be done, so she constantly has to remind me to do things (i.e. nag). Nagging is the natural role of the relationship administrator.

Glad I’m not the only one.

Truth.

Maybe I am naive, but wouldn’t a family shared google calendar be a solution? I would hate to assume that nagging organizer role if I get married.

I’m hesitant to share anything digitally. I even have our home computer partitioned. Nagging would be the least of my worries if my wife found out my browsing history.

I’ve oft wondered about that aspect of your relationship.

I’m not asking for an explanation here. That’s for a different thread. Just commenting.

Naughty Grandmas #2, right?

[/quote]

I’m hesitant to share anything digitally. I even have our home computer partitioned. Nagging would be the least of my worries if my wife found out my browsing history.

[/quote]

So do you have a password on your phone? I do.

Shared Google Calendar would only make nagging worse. Since it will be easy to document planned events, the number of items will increase exponentially. First, the calendar will contain only major errands like “visit grandma”. However, before long, it will encroach upon even the most mundane of activities, like “buy milk” or “brush the dog’s teeth”.

Rather than eliminate the need for nagging, these reminders will become a schedule for nagging to commence - a “reminder to remind”. Furthermore, when you inevitably forget (or ignore) a scheduled event, this will become an excuse to nag you even more intensely for everything else (“remember you forgot last time, don’t forget because you forgot last time”, rather than just “don’t forget”).

Therefore, the Google Calendar will increase the number of nag-able events, increase the consistency of nagging for existing events, and will increase the intensity of nagging in general. It will not alleviate, but dramatically increase the burden of nagging, causing severe consequences to health and life quality.