Why do women nag?

First to answer Mike’s question, yes, of course I have a password on my phone. But my wife knows how to get into my phone. However, she doesn’t know my password to get into Alien Blue (Reddit app)…that would be awkward. And, I just use private browsing if I look at NSFW-type stuff on my browser.

As for you you, JBt, I’m flattered by your interest. It’s pretty simple really. My wife and I have a very healthy sexual relationship and she knows our $3,000 computer is basically only used by me for playing Civilization and looking at naked ladies. She’s fine with it. She knows I’m faithful, which is the most important part, and that I require a certain amount of “me” time. Probably a big reason why we’ve been happily married for so long.

This.What most people don’t realize is STL also doesn’t go into Mr.STL`s phone and read her stuff.Healthy boundaries work both ways ,you have to respect other people’s boundaries for them to respect yours.

StL, you have an awesome wife in that regard. A lot of women don’t understand, or refuse to accept, the biology of men.

I know they exist but all my buddies wives are cool with them whacking away so long as it’s not a replacement for actual sex. Oddly, two of my best friends are adamantly against their wives owning sex toys. Both women do anyway (one of them had to use my wife’s Amazon account to hide the purchase from her husband). That seems odd to me and I’ve tried to explain that, by definition, a toy is fun.

I feel like I’m straying off topic. What were we discussing? Gun control probably. My stance is guns should only be used for abortions.

she’s probably wondering why you’re such a disappointed that she has to nag you all the time

I think the apparatus make the guys feel inadequate, and they also don’t like that the woman is fantasizing about something. Like former trader would say, if they still have energy to walk the day after (let around use a toy), you are doing something wrong.