Why do you want a new job?

Blake, you’ve actually been cordial recently. Did you find yourself a significant other or get promoted on EVE Online or something?

Maybe I shouldn’t invite Iteracom. When he finds out I’m a director of some company in the midwest and not a MD at a NYC BB, he’ll pull a box cutter from the back pocket and give me the nod.

Well this thread sure turned funny… haha Ive actually met several people from here already, I do think they will say I’m relatively normal. It if makes anyone feel better, I wont carry my switchblade with me. And to Blake, I am a big fan of BBQ. Rather die fat and happy then worry over cholestrol or fat content. So, your assumptions are incorrect.

Is there such a thing as good BBQ in New York City? I didn’t think Yankees knew how to make BBQ.

CvM, you’ve made reference to going to Dallas soon. If you ever land there, let me know. About 30 minutes south of Austin is a town called Lockhart. (The movie "What’s Eating Gilbert Grape was filmed there.) If you want world-class BBQ, go to Lockhart.

Sorry I can’t chime in on the best places to eat in NYC. I’ve only been once, with a military friend who grew up in Brooklyn. But I do remember L&B’s pizza. That was the best pizza I’ve ever eaten. And I did eat cheesecake at Junior’s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrPzCzYeooM

Texas is the only other BBQ I respect since you all do it so differently than us. Everyone else thinks Famous Dave’s is good BBQ.

^Respect. I’m landing in DFW next Friday. Giddy Up!

No.

Judging from the extremely rational talking heads on TV, all you guys back east are going to perish in the storm tonight. Just wanted to say bye.

lol