Wish me Luck II

Yes compared to Iraq,Syria, Pakistan and such Iran has very good universities.

Good luck Sam. Take care.

Iranian advertising before the Islamic revolution, 1979

http://i.imgur.com/i8i8sTx.jpg

(Iranian women are hot, SFW)

^The Irony is after the Islamic Revolution women began to wear more make up and generally spend more time, money and energy on their appearance as a way to oppress the forcing of hijab on their head. I’m pretty sure Iran has a very high rate of cosmetic surgeries even without taking into account their GDP per capita. Unfortunately, however, this has led to somewhat unhealthy trends with the perfect female look resembling pron starts of late 90’s with fake features (lips, ass, tits,you name it).

Good luck my man…hope shit sorts itself out positively!!!

Kris Kardashian is Iranian. Meaning Kim is 50%, Frankie. (I know Frankie’s out there somewhere)

No! Have you heard anything from the people processing the paperwork? It seems like they should not be able to just interrupt an education. I’m REALLY mad about this. angry

This is EXACTLY why did not vote for this guy.

I have the necessary documents from the university but will have to submit them to the state department. With this new executive order in the way,I guess my chances of getting a visa are close to single digits in terms of percent.

why not offer KMD a nice sum of money for a greencard…is that illegal?

He wouldn’t need to offer money… this is how KMD protests!!

That’s a really shitty situation, man. What made you no longer eligible for your visa with only 14 days to remedy it? Giving more detail may help people to give constructive ideas.

Has Trump issued any executive orders that affect student visas for Iranian nationals?

Not a “specific” executive order on students, but more generally on nationals. The best scenario is it takes a year or so for my visa status to change,the worst is I get kicked out of the country pretty soon.

What about enlisting in the US military?

I’m pretty sure that is not an option,I don’t come from the best country to facilitate this and also I guess I’m older than the age limit.

^If you have UC or Crones or whatever theres probably no way you will pass the medical requirements.

^Yes. If I do get over my colon issue and get to stay here, I’m gonna leverage all this shit to create a story I Could tell others.