Wish me Luck II

What about moving to Canada? Don’t they have free healthcare?

shut up you hooser

I have a pretty good insurance,So the cost isn’t a huge issue, balancing school, visa and this is not easy though. I’d probably get over this since it’s a very rare form of slow growing cancer. If the shit hits the fan really hard I’d have to move to Canada to study CS there.

Its a good time to get while the gettin’ is good. After we build our wall the canucks might get the same idea.

Except our wall will be made of trees because it is green and sustainable. Our ultimate wish is that our children can live in harmony, breathing tree-plenished air, with less global warming. If we plant enough trees for you too, maybe you can stay the hell oot of the North!

So apparently I have about 90 days to leave the country.

My case is rejected.

What country is kicking you out - can you country jump back and forth?

^The US OF A.

Applying to Canada, the shit really hit the fan for me .

cmon KMD step up to the plate

which law is making you leave the US?

I can stay here illegally. I don’t want to do that since my Visa is getting expired and the fact that I have to change the status of my visa I have been told that I need to get out of the country to apply. Being that trump is very anti-Iranian I will not be granted a visa from outside of the U.S. So I am fucked.

It is too sad,I found myself very welcome here in the U.S.

why do you have to leave the country to apply for new visa?

^This is what department of state has “advised” me to do.

That bites!!! surprise no broken heart

Come on over to Sanctuary capitol California. At least your educated. I’ll let you mow my lawn for below minimum wage any day.

I feel sorry for you. It really sucks to see the world from your perspective.

‘at least ‘’‘your’’’ educated’ ?

sigh

Hmm. This is quite unfortunate. The current administration’s immigration policy is ill advised, although I suspect there would have been some issues or at least delays, even under the previous system. I suppose applying to continue your program in another country’s university is the logical option.

i still dont understand why one must leave the country to renew their visa?

Was said in jest SCB. have you spoken with an immigration attorney?