Women's March --> PA did you see this?

Meh, this is more about self-marketing, and propaganda pushing.

They just like protesting something, to show they are good people, to get the positive feedback they desperately crave. So they make up some “racism and misogyny”, so they have an imaginary enemy to fight. It’s also a way to attack conservative values (respect for men, women doing their part, etc), so that society can hit rock bottom (maximize profits for their corporate masters).

Their cause is not nearly so positive as they make it out to be.

+1 smiley

If you ever come by my work, free drink on me.

^ See, the positive feedback is immediate if you do what you are supposed to do, and say what you are supposed to say. That’s why those people are out there doing that (self-marketing and propaganda pushing). You might get laid, or even get a promotion, when everyone finds out how “caring” you are.

Go corporatists! laugh

^ 2 drink minimum

Lol

You ok?

This Lilith complex is getting the best of you.

Been watching the coverage, what’s with all the signs “body shaming” President Trump? I thought everyone was beautiful according to those broads?

Oh I’m one of the few Westerners that is still perfectly ok.

Rational thought, objective analysis, true science, it’s great. yes

Not if you have conservative values, then all their rules change. There’s a real lack of internal consistency with these people.

Hehe, omg…my FB feed is so out of control. laugh

“Boston, you were so full of beauty today! Everyone was so full of positivity, show our girls the positive way to move forward in this current climate.” and “Seattle, so proud of this city today, positivity!”.

Notice there are certain propaganda key words that always surface; rainbow, unicorn, beauty, positivity, love not hate, pride in minorities/women (but others are left out), on and on. It’s like these snowflakes are living in their own movie, where life is all about feelings, drama, a nice story, or whatever.

Good for you, for seeing through it all. Even more so for sharing it with us. That’s very kind.

So vulgar, always talking about their vagina. Like we are supposed to be shocked, or impressed, by how open they are about their “femininity” or whatever. What a sad bunch of losers. Gawd this topic is great, let’s keep it going people!

Honestly if I was single I’d have gone to those rallies with a scarf, beret, che shirt and a megaphone and I don’t even mind Trump.

Selfish “me me” slobs leave their propaganda all over the streets.

This has been an eye opener.

2 years ago nobody mentioned race on AF.

Now I come back and it is everywhere.

America seems truly to be obsessed by it.

Also, racism against whites seems like it is indeed a thing.

I wonder how the guys insulting “Whiteness” would react if their own demographic was being attacked like that.

I do wonder what these women have to say about the thousands of women who were sexually assaulted by migrants in Germany since Merkel opened the gates in 2015.

Oh, okay, nothing.

so out of the hundreds of thousand of migrants Germany took in, few hundred of them were POS. What do you expect out of any population of people.

I have been doing a lot of thinking about the current themes of openness vs. isolationism. I think I get where some of the tension is coming from. I get the appeal of a Donald Trump that just says whatever, who cares if it PC. It’s like we have taken the idealism of treating people as equals and making sure no one’s feelings get hurt to far. I hear it. I was listening to a white nationalist speaking out about the fact that he is not allowed to cultivate an all white neighborhood. He argues that if he wants to live in an environment that is just his culture surrounding him, why can’t he do that? Why can’t he even discuss it without people screaming bigot at him and completely shutting him down. I am sympathetic to his wishes and he should be able to express them without people just screaming at him and assuming he thinks other races/ nationalities should have less rights ( he may or may not feel that way). Here is my problem with all of this… were do you draw the line between people wanting to live only around their “type” and essentially corralling certain people to specific areas? I’m not sure there is a line. That worries me. The world has simply gotten to small to do that. This is just one example

So we have this pattern: people want to say what they want even if it is not “sensitive”…people think they can say “insensitive” things but that it does not reflect poorly on the actual rights of the target group…however the fact is there is no distinction, saying bigoted or saying insensitive things IS part of the chain of events that leads to infringement on human rights.

Hopefully after the world throws this tantrum, we can remember this again.

This stuff really isn’t that hard in concept. Love one another by treating others as you would want to be treated and with fairness and catering to people’s special needs when appropriate.

Yeah and I think a differentiation must be made between going out to support women’s rights and the Gods honest truth that women are important.

The latter is a fact and former seems to be some political hype that pockets of people in the US seem to band together to mind numbingly form a union based on commonalities fighting for rights that they already have.

The weird thing is that it’s the white people who are racist against themselves, and the guys who are sexist against males. I was just back in the states, it’s getting really weird. Who hates themselves? That just seems unnatural. frown

Americans just need to give it up, homo sapiens are the way they are, let them be.

When I was growing up in small town USA, people were racist/sexist, and nobody cared. Guess what, we had nowhere near the problems Americans have now. Now Americans want to stomp out every little drop of it, and they have massive problems, because that can’t happen. In KR it’s like America 1950s, everyone is massively racist/sexist, and nobody cares. Guess what? Yup, no big problems. The problems come when you start micro-managing, trying to control human behavior. Tensions just build, and then Trump, backlash and double racism/sexism, to make up for all that lost time. HA!!

Also, the whole mixing cultures together thing does not work (melting pot bla bla). America needs to quit. Germany just screwed up. There must be a common culture.

You know what, I believe you. I have this one customer at work, know him for years. If you just listen to this guy talk with out knowing him … OMG… he sounds awful. He is the most intense bigot, pig, racist… you name it. The name calling is the worst. (“Mules” “sand niggers”… some others I cant remember) Conversations with this guy are like one racial slur after another. The interesting thing is that this guy actually manages to be racist without hating. He manages to catogorize people into these degrading stereotypes, yet in reality will consider people on a case to case basis. He is friends with and has respect for all kinds of men and women. So yes, some people are capable of separating stereotying and threatning the rights of others. However, this guy is also really intelligent as I have come to realize over the years.

But again I worry, this guy can pull off racism without hate. I have my doubts about most of mankind being able to separate the two. As I said before, the world is getting smaller whether we like it or not. Corralling people is going to become more counterproductive to growth than it will be easier to manage social interaction.