Thanks Chad.

Thanks Chad, you are awesome. AF members, we should try to keep things more civilized. Let’s not let things deteriorate so much that it may present a legal liability to Chad. I love you all.

Thanks Chad, this is a good idea and has been a long time coming.

Good idea Chad. Interested to see what happens to the General Discussion forum…

Peace

newsuper Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Good idea Chad. > > Interested to see what happens to the General > Discussion forum… No one will post there anymore. BTW what is kosher to post on here?

Feels good to be in the back office. So nice and clean. Now can we get an amnesty for all the old regulars who were kicked out from the general forum?

Two thumbs up, Chad. Thanks for listening to our suggestions.

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > newsuper Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Good idea Chad. > > > > Interested to see what happens to the General > > Discussion forum… > > > No one will post there anymore. BTW what is kosher > to post on here? I think anything non-finance goes as long as it stays within the rules. IE no defamatory comments, nothing graphic, nothing that violates copyrights, etc. Basically avoid anything that would be contrary to the rules you agree to before entering the back office and it should be fine.

Will Chad give another life to those banned, it feels like video game…

my only complaint is that I used to like being able to jump between the General Discussion forum and whatever Level I was on with just one click. Now it takes 3.

newsuper Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > my only complaint is that I used to like being > able to jump between the General Discussion forum > and whatever Level I was on with just one click. > Now it takes 3. Who browses with only one tab open? I have a several bookmarks folder with like 5-20 bookmarked sites each, which I can have open at once. You are so old school, should I call you Frank the Tank?

this is hilarious

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > newsuper Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > my only complaint is that I used to like being > > able to jump between the General Discussion > forum > > and whatever Level I was on with just one > click. > > Now it takes 3. > > Who browses with only one tab open? > > I have a several bookmarks folder with like 5-20 > bookmarked sites each, which I can have open at > once. > > You are so old school, should I call you Frank the > Tank? That takes two clicks - one to swap tabs, the next one to refresh the screen

Who uses clicking? The new rage these days is tablet computing with touch input. Mice are so old school, Frank the Tank.

you got one of them trendy new Apple Newton’s then sub?

haha, nice one! : ) actually, i do have an ipad and iphone - they are great, Frank.

Legen — wait for it — dary All the cool kids are in the back office now…what up

packattack4 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Legen — wait for it — dary > > All the cool kids are in the back office > now…what up The phrase is “cool cats”. What’s wrong with you?

nice

Chad you are the bomb…great job