DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS? FRIDAY PEOPLE!

Tonight: Workout, drink Saturday: Workout, pool, grindhouse on some chingas Sunday: Curse myself for spending money On a side note, Daviskr; last night the girl and I got into our first argument, she said I have terrible phone manners. I told her if thats going to be a barometer in our relationship then I don’t want to be part of it. So, looks like no anesthesiologist meet-up.

May be you could learn phone manners instead?

tonight: gym, dinner-dancing saturday: iphone 4, errands, world cup, pig picking/cookout @ newlyweds, self-reflection w/ possible moon howling followed by full-band guitar hero sunday: ride bike, ps3 hookup, pool, cookout, ps3

Valores Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > May be you could learn phone manners instead? I told her I dominate my work all day while I’m on the phone, if it carries over I apologize. I have to ask myself if she is worth changing my phone manners over (a structural shift) versus getting rid of her, id rather just D_O_M_I_N_A_T_E on the phone.

T-minus 3 days until I’m done with my job. Friday: Panic; dinner and drinks with g/f and friends. Saturday: Freakout; do some research online for the positions I want and possibly conf. call with Numi Sunday: Abject weeping; laundry.

This weekend and maybe the July 4th weekend…NYC baby here I come!!! Getting trashed in Biergarten!!! Thank god for the Bolt Bus…

Friday: Who cares? Saturday: Who cares? Sunday: England - Germany

Hey Muddahudda are you German?

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey Muddahudda are you German? I sure hope your follow-up line isn’t going to be: “well do you want a little German in you?”

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > On a side note, Daviskr; last night the girl and I > got into our first argument, she said I have > terrible phone manners. I told her if thats going > to be a barometer in our relationship then I don’t > want to be part of it. > > So, looks like no anesthesiologist meet-up. Meh, too much drama for such a short time period … Play the field, nups, play the field. Friday - drinks Saturday - hair cut, gym/spinning, world cup, shopping for NYC/Gaga next week Sunday - hot yoga, yard work, dinner with the man

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > marcus phoenix Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Hey Muddahudda are you German? > > > I sure hope your follow-up line isn’t going to be: > “well do you want a little German in you?” Nein ich glaube nicht, dass weg schwingen.

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > artvandalay Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > marcus phoenix Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Hey Muddahudda are you German? > > > > > > I sure hope your follow-up line isn’t going to > be: > > “well do you want a little German in you?” > > > Nein ich glaube nicht, dass weg schwingen. Baxter, you know I don’t speak Spanish!

You at the whole wheel of cheese? No I’m not mad; I’m impressed.

Ich bin kein Deutsche, tut mir leid. Doch, viel gluck fur Sonntag, aber nicht zu viel…

^Sie sind albern

Hast du meine hund gesehen?

This weekend: One-year anniversary with the girlfriend Actually, we had broken up for several weeks during the wintertime, but the girlfriend said that “postponement of our anniversary date isn’t necessary.” Hmmm!

Deutshcland uber alles!

Today: work, haircut, gym, dinner & movie Tomorrow: Meet Dad for lunch and watch USA vs. Ghana, gym, dinner w/ friends, bar Sunday: Read, sleep, gym, video games

Friday: work, kids, sleep Saturday: kids, mow lawn, sleep Sunday: church, kids, sleep Who wants to be me?