Drunk or Kid

So, after watching a “How I met your mother” rerun last night I decided to copy a game the characters were playing on the show. You list a stupid thing you’ve done and people try to guess whether you were drunk or a kid. Lets give this a whirl. Tried to light a jar full of black powder on fire using a short trail of gunpowder as the fuse. Literally blew up in my face causing minor burns to my eyebrows, face and hair.

Kid, although they are not mutually exclusive choices.

drunk for sure

@ Swanie, I’m going with drunk. I sat on a hornet’s next.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So, after watching a “How I met your mother” rerun > last night I decided to copy a game the characters > were playing on the show. You list a stupid thing > you’ve done and people try to guess whether you > were drunk or a kid. Lets give this a whirl. > > Tried to light a jar full of black powder on fire > using a short trail of gunpowder as the fuse. > Literally blew up in my face causing minor burns > to my eyebrows, face and hair. hahahaha - that was a great episode! i’ll say KID

Drunk AS a kid

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Drunk AS a kid Well played

KID @brain_wash_your_face: DRUNK? Anyone got a followup?

Pissed my pants. Drunk or kid?

^ both?

Valores Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pissed my pants. Drunk or kid? KID? I’ve actually been fortunate, haven’t done that when drunk yet.

Pulled a hotel fire alarm at roughly 3am…

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pulled a hotel fire alarm at roughly 3am… def drunk - they should put breathalizers on those things

Kid :wink: when drunk I can lose memory, but not consciousness yet.

Tried to throw a ball onto somebody’s balcony

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pulled a hotel fire alarm at roughly 3am… Drunk?

Valores Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Black Swan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Pulled a hotel fire alarm at roughly 3am… > > Drunk? KID, although that one was definitely tricky, I’d have gone with drunk too

Valores Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tried to throw a ball onto somebody’s balcony Drunk, we’re due for a drunk one

Played badminton using small pebbles. And by played i mean tried to see how high in the air i could hit the rocks. Stopped when it broke a cars windshield and the alarm started going off…

Drunk^