Drunk or Kid

Drove a golf cart through a sandtrap and did doughnuts on the green.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Drove a golf cart through a sandtrap and did > doughnuts on the green. Gotta be DRUNK

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Drove a golf cart through a sandtrap and did > doughnuts on the green. kid all hopped up on the dew

I once flipped a golf cart on the 18th fairway and then drove into a tree and broke both front support columns.

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I once flipped a golf cart on the 18th fairway and > then drove into a tree and broke both front > support columns. LOL, how is that possible?

Caught peeing in the sink.

Mr. Pink Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Caught peeing in the sink. I did this as a kid, so I say Kid. As for mine, I was a kid (13). Another one, called a cop a “chickensh!t”

Posed nude for my uncle

Mr. Pink Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Caught peeing in the sink. kid

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mr. Pink Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Caught peeing in the sink. > > > I did this as a kid, so I say Kid. > > > As for mine, I was a kid (13). > > > > Another one, called a cop a “chickensh!t” DRUNK

Analyze_This Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Posed nude for my uncle Drunk Kid, and seriously, WTF?

Lol it was neither

^ b/c it never happened? At least, that’s what I’m hoping. Sick man.

Therapy and meds do wonders bro. Ok bad attempt at a joke…carry on with the thread.

To get back to normality, here is my story Called several apartments and ran away.

Valores Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > To get back to normality, here is my story > > Called several apartments and ran away. Kid

Wrong! Haha.

While dining in the restaurant, went up on the stage and played piano

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Valores Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Tried to throw a ball onto somebody’s balcony > > > Drunk, we’re due for a drunk one Yep, last month with a bunch of Italians

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Valores Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > To get back to normality, here is my story > > > > Called several apartments and ran away. > > Kid A couple of weeks ago, when there was a final, and a gol, there was so much noise that somebody pored water on us from upstairs. That was a sweet revenge