For the romantic guys out there...

Knock it off. Seriously. My gf is in a mood because her best friend’s bf does such romantic things and I don’t do jack. He took a big jar and a bunch of small pieces of paper. He wrote one thing that he loves about his gf on each piece of paper, about a hundred things in total, and gave her the jar telling her to read one each day. Awwwwwww… yeah I know; but how am I supposed to compete with that? Give me ideas.

Take a jar Fill it with a hundred condoms Tell her you one thing you want her to do with each.

No ideas for you, but the other dude is either gay or is bangin’ every chick he sees.

crazy

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Take a jar > > Fill it with a hundred condoms > > Tell her you one thing you want her to do with > each. ^This But seriously, girls are so desperate to find someone to fawn over them and tell them they’re special like snowflakes. Turn the tables, ask her what she does that’s so great.

^ Yeah, did that, didn’t help.

Man, I’ve been told I’m romantic, but that’s just crazy. Who the h3ll has the time or even the desire to do that? My suggestion is you go flick him in the fleshy patch where his n#ts used to be.

Mr. Pink Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ Yeah, did that, didn’t help. Kick that woman to the curb, she’ll be one of those “well so and so took his wife on a vacation to __________” types when you’re married (making rash assumptions here, don’t worry it’s for your own good). You don’t need that, especially when there are still perfectly attractive women with parental issuers in college bars across the nation.

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > crazy +10 Mr. Pink - If you want to be romantic, tell your GF you’ll protect her from her friend’s crazy BF.

My ex was like that. I had a friend who took his GF on trips and bought her all this stuff in college. Keeping in mind my friends GF was best friends with my ex. So she’d hear about all these things. She’d complain about me not taking her anywhere/buying her things, even though we went to dinner and I always paid for everything. Annoyed the crap out of me because I was paying for everything on my own dime and my buddy was using the parents AMEX. Oh well, now I get to have fun with many girls and he is stuck with one bitchy one.

> He took a big jar and a bunch of small pieces of > paper. He wrote one thing that he loves about his > gf on each piece of paper, about a hundred things > in total, and gave her the jar telling her to read > one each day. that’s gay

That guy is so deep in the closet he’s in Narnia.

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That guy is so deep in the closet he’s in Narnia. LOL

I’m kinda an ass towards females. In a similar situation I simply said, “Well I’m doing my best to treat you well, guess my best isn’t good enough, so long…”

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That guy is so deep in the closet he’s in Narnia. ahhh that was great im stealing that one

Pink, just order this and you’re saved. http://www.etsy.com/listing/5332522/valentines-gift-bear-siht-btich-you-is You’ll need to rearrange a few letters :wink: Thanks ch.ad.

BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > thepinkman Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > That guy is so deep in the closet he’s in > Narnia. > > > ahhh that was great im stealing that one Trademark it now, 'cause I’m stealing it too. I can’t wait to have an opportunity to use it. I might have to start a conversation on guys that everyone thinks are gay just so I can use it right away.

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > thepinkman Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > That guy is so deep in the closet he’s in > > Narnia. > > > > > > ahhh that was great im stealing that one > > > Trademark it now, 'cause I’m stealing it too. I > can’t wait to have an opportunity to use it. I > might have to start a conversation on guys that > everyone thinks are gay just so I can use it right > away. +1 That’s hilarious.

is the boyfriend named timotimo?

100 papers is cheap. If you can afford, buy your gf diamonds, she would forget about shi.ts of paper