For the romantic guys out there...

I just went the heartfelt letter / flowers route. Couldn’t pull anything more inventive out of my ass. I agree she is a PITA for acting the way she does sometimes, but our relationship, while not a match made in heaven, is very mutually beneficial for us both right now (I know… with language like that you wonder why she doesn’t swoon, right?).

Kill the other boyfriend. Makes you look better by comparison. When you have no one to be compared against, you always win! “But Amy’s BF wrote her 100 sheets of bullsh!t…” “WELL AMY’S BF IS DEAD!”

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > is the boyfriend named timotimo? Hahaha +1. This bro is clearly in violation of the Bro Code. All it takes is one kiss ass weakling bf amongst your gf’s circle of friends and the plague spreads.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Kill the other boyfriend. Makes you look better by > comparison. When you have no one to be compared > against, you always win! > > > “But Amy’s BF wrote her 100 sheets of > bullsh!t…” > > “WELL AMY’S BF IS DEAD!” Hahahahhaha nice.

Mr. Pink, Don’t worry about trying to do comparable things unless you screw up something very badly. Once women feel like they have been put on a pedestal they get very bored. Keep being a solid dude to your gf and make her feel appreciated, but not worshipped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU0uYWgETHw

Mr. Pink Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Knock it off. Seriously. > > My gf is in a mood because her best friend’s bf > does such romantic things and I don’t do jack. > > He took a big jar and a bunch of small pieces of > paper. He wrote one thing that he loves about his > gf on each piece of paper, about a hundred things > in total, and gave her the jar telling her to read > one each day. > > Awwwwwww… yeah I know; but how am I supposed to > compete with that? > > Give me ideas. The obvious approach is to let all this other guys colleagues/friends/costudents know. He will never live it down or be so stupid again. You wont have to compete.

Ask yourself, what does she want to hear, then just look her dead in the eye and say it, and enjoy the hot action coming your way. Easy, don’t be such a chump dood. Also don’t rely on props like jars and plants and crap that can be imitated by the clueless competition.

I’ve always felt that women want three things: 1) They want to feel cherished; 2) they want to feel protected and safe; 3) they want a guy that they can have on their arm and go “nyah nyah, my guy is better than your guy” to other women. For #3, that can mean you’re rich, famous, or fantastically physically attractive; if you’re not one of these, then they’ll try by saying “but he’s so sweet and thinks of me,” but it won’t be quite as satisfying. Being smart helps a bit too, if you’re not rich, famous or fantastically attractive. If you are not obviously better than everyone else, then you have to do things that she can tell other women to convince them of what a great catch you are, and filling a jar with little papers saying what you love about her is a pretty clever way to do that. Key point… figure out what you can do that she can mention to other women, and do it. Remember, it’s about how you treat her, but it’s also about how you fit into the bargaining chips of female competition. But be careful… once there is a kid in the picture, some (not all) women will just want a personal valet.

100Bucks that girl will eventually dump that guy.

100 bucks she’s cheating on him

^ With an @ss Hole.

^100bucks if he had the chance, he’d hook up with that same a$$hole

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 100 bucks she’s cheating on him Def. true.

Nice guys, sadly, finish last.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nice guys, sadly, finish last. bs

You’re right CSK, they just finish 2nd.

Nice guys may finish last, but cheaters never prosper…so, be a committed a-hole?

brain_wash_your_face Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nice guys may finish last, but cheaters never > prosper…so, be a committed a-hole? Become a Mormon?

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nice guys, sadly, finish last. Yeah but at least they don’t get AIDS and end up marrying a wh0re.