Seeking Arrangement: The #1 Sugar Daddy Dating Site

So… I just discovered that this website exists. It’s a dating site with the purpose of matching rich successful men with young attractive girls. When you create an account, they are very specific that the sugar daddy is expected to provide an allowance. They even ask you for a $ range. I’ll just leave this here in case anyone is interested…

http://www.seekingarrangement.com

From the website:

“The Elite Sugar Daddy Dating Site for those Seeking Mutually Beneficial Relationships”

“The Modern Sugar Daddy: You are always respectful and generous. You only live once, and you want to date the best.”

“Goal Seeking Sugar Baby: Attractive, intelligent, ambitious and goal oriented. Sugar Babies are students, actresses, models or girls & guys next door. You know you deserve to date someone who will pamper you, empower you, and help you mentally, emotionally and financially.”

Additional comment: ChickenTikka, this reminded me of you, for no particular reason.

I can’t say anything bad about this… I’d rather gold diggers be honest about being gold diggers as opposed to being wolf’s in sheep’s clothing…

I actually like that this exists. Great fallback if dating doesn’t pan out.

This actually works both ways. The guy will expect an attractive girl willing to put out immediately just for cash. The girl will expect pampering and won’t have to go through the trial-and-error phase with different guys. Cuts down on gold diggers good guys keep running into.

Brilliant idea. The opaque dating market will now become more efficient due to transparancy and alignment of interests.

is there any sugar mama site too?

how much money do I need to get one of these classy babes?

This is already pretty commonplace on many dating sites in other countries. In Russia they call them “sponsors.” For about 1k a month you can get an 18 year student to be your paid girlfriend. It’s a good arrangement actually.

lol, I was thinking the same thing.

lol not gold digger …no goal seeker? sandusky child rapist noo equal age oppurtinist

this is basically hooker service with monthly premium. why don’t they just make prostitution legal. it’s funny how finance guys think they are so smart but can’t even chat up young ladies. this is pathetic

Prostitution is legal, as long as you film it and sell it on the internet.

Touché

but why buy it when you can have it for free

What you study economics and you actually think a good or service can have no cost? I hope youre a level 1 candidate.

you make a valid point. now i get why most finance guys hardly get laid despite all the money. they are just cutting cost

Haha, excellent point!

no no no chicken tikka u its not paying for it, u buy females drinks, dinner and gifts out of the goodness of your heart …also i would like to sell u a slightly used bridge act now and i can throw in a second one half price

chicken’s point is much broader than that. buying others gifts, dinner, etc costs money. also there is the opportunity cost of using your time to entertain soemeone else when you could be using that same time to make money. in theory everything comes at a cost. even breathing: why spend time breathing fresh air when you could be puffing on some “erbs”