good luck everyone who will take a test

[original post removed]

Thank you! Mine is next week.

Good luck to everyone!

Good luck all! I took Level 2 on Monday.

Good luck all! I took Level 2 on Monday.

How was it?

Did you feel you were well prepared? What did you use for study?

nope lc2 test was so nasty just asked me how much minor details i knew

nope lv2 test was so nasty just asked me how much minor details i knew

I feel pretty good about it. I used UpperMark’s books and test bank. The latter was frustrating at times but better than nothing. Some of their test questions were blatantly incorrect, which was super annoying. I do think I was decently prepared, however. I feel like I got pretty lucky on the essay questions - everything was stuff I knew cold.

In the end, I’d say I feel better than I did coming out of level 1 - and I passed level 1 by a pretty wide margin.

Oh you did well on test… I guess that my performance on lv2 test was better than lv1 result. But i missed 5points on essay and multiple questions were so complicating and confussing …i just want to pass lv2 no matter what score i will take from test i amso depressed about my performance on tets…ㅠㅠ

i took the exam this afternoon and was very surprised at the multiple choice questions. i read every page of the curriculum and did over 1,000 uppermark practice questions and did not feel like the core of the material was covered well on the exam. honestly, i’m a bit shaken! hopefully it turns out OK…

Did you see lots of calculations on the exam? Did many questions require memorizing the formulas? Or were they mostly conceptual?

How about essays - were they fair in the way they were structured or digging into some obscure topics from the curriculum?

not surprisingly, you need to know some of the formulas. can’t give specifics, of course. i thought that the essays did a better job of covering the core material than the m.c.

I studied is similar way as lilJamieDamon did… Now I really don’t know what to expect.

Oh well, it is what it is, my preparation is done, I’ll write the test and we will see how it goes.

good luck, blu!

good luck. im up tomorrow morning

I am done, wrote the test today :slight_smile:

It was quite tough test, lots of calculations, some weird questions as well that require deep knowledge of material. I almost ran out of time in the MCQ part and had to rush through the last 8-10 questions. I honestly can’t judge how I did…

Now the waiting for the results begins… I guess we will know in the end of April.

i thought i did alright on the mc but also had to rush with the last 10 questions. the ethics essay i think i aced but the other two not so much. though i failed level 1 but ended up passing so hoping for the same here

I feel quite confident on my side and indeed there was a massive part of calculation !!

Thinking back on it…I may have skipped a few essay questions by accident.