Sept 2014 Level 2 Results Date

Anyone has any idea about when the Level 2 exam results will be out? Good Luck to everyone waiting anxiously!

I guess that the results will be available after the 20th of October, almost five weeks after the last exam cession.

Indeed, for the Level I, they sent the results one week before the deadline.

Good luck everyone!

It should be October 27th in that case.

I guess that the last exam day was the 18th in Europe, so the 23th of October will be the last day of the fifth week.

Thank you!

i.e. level I = 13/10

level II = 27/10

Right?

Exam period for Level I was: 15 - 26 September 2013, so before 13 X we should get results…hopefully.

Today is October, 13. Here in Moscow Russia is 1:49 pm…And still no letter or any update sad

Let them wake up smiley.

Last year (I have checked) exam results release day for level 1 was Tuesday, October, 15, but candidates were officially informed by e-mail. This year nothing frown

The exam period last year was the same as in 2014 ?

Unfortunately, I don’t know. I suppose it was also till Friday, but I’m not sure.

Yes, correct. I have checked that and exam period was: september 16–27, 2013.

Best of Luck to everyone. We should get the results either on the 27th or the 28th - just a few more days! Meanwhile, I think everyone got a survey about the L2 exam?

I sent an e-mail to the association since there was a bug on the website this friday. I guessed the results were uploaded but they answered that it was just an IT bug and that the results would be disclosed at the end of the month… So we should have to wait until wednesday or maybe next friday. Good luck everyone !

STILL WAITING

-__-

Its taking too long. >_<

Also, It seems that there is an issue with the web page. when i try to log in it gives me a msg that account been temp blocked.

I just logged in to my account, nothing wrong with the website.

It’s rather frustrating that it’s taking this long…

I agree. It’s really frustrating!

I called them-they still maintain that it will be out by the end of this week. I think everyone would have been better off if they had just stated that the results will come out on a particular day. Our estimate date for level 1 was correct-only level 2 seems to be delayed-very frustrating indeed!