It's Friday People....

In keeping with the tradition started, and at JOE’s Request… Fri: Big department party tonight. Lots of booze Sat: Spend with girlfriend, try not to make day great, so she can continue to see problems and make breaking up easier Sun:Probably just chill out, and come up with kiniving (spelling?) plans to figure out how to see this bird I really like the following weekend when my girlfriend is away

Friday: baby sit, finish up quant review, hit on daviskr/karenc on AF for alittle while, pass out Sat: Pick up low-profile car jack and finally do the much needed work on my car, test drive cars my mom is looking at, develop business model for a DJ company my friend and I are starting, go to Opera/MJQ with girl #2. Sun: Practice exam, take the dogs on a walk

Fri: friend’s band at copperfields Sat: Boston Book fair Sunday: not sure, possibly mushrooms

Fri: Cruise control mode to finish out the day… Sapphire n Tonic Galore afterwards Sat: Look for a new job Sun: RAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDERS

Fri: Sleep Sat: Sleep Sunday: Sleep

Fri: Not sure, either get too drunk at a bar or go see Paranormal Activity Sat: Put in quality time with the wife and my daughter, rest for Sun Sun: Go to Chiefs game, start tailgating at 8:30 AM, be drunk by 9:00 AM, blackout before the end of the third quarter

Fri: earnings season has started…

Fri: Wait anxiously for job offer from ER interview last week. Came out of final round feeling great about it but still no word yet this week. Chances are diminishing with each passing day. Sat: Wait anxiously for monday. Sun: Wait anxiously for monday.

Fri: Light the tiki torches and drink a few Amber Bocks on the back patio. Hang out with the wife and baby (and probably mother-in-law). Sat: Study most of the day (unfortunately), then maybe hit the beach or Amber Bocks on the back patio again. 86 and sunny w/ low humidity! Maybe have a few friends over and cook something. Sun: Study most of the morning/early afternoon (hopefully finish LII Econ/book 1), then GO PHINS!

Fri: bone some tall, blonde, skinny, scando with a C cup while her fella is out boozing at a big department party. Sat: wonder if I was out of order not letting her know I got the clap cos she might pass it onto her fella. Sun: invite the scando lass to come round to play with me & my gf. It’s what she is really into, but her bf just doesnt have the balls to ask for it.

chrisclwtr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Fri: Light the tiki torches and drink a few Amber > Bocks on the back patio. Hang out with the wife > and baby (and probably mother-in-law). > > Sat: Study most of the day (unfortunately), then > maybe hit the beach or Amber Bocks on the back > patio again. 86 and sunny w/ low humidity! Maybe > have a few friends over and cook something. > > Sun: Study most of the morning/early afternoon > (hopefully finish LII Econ/book 1), then GO PHINS! Studying already for LII , you should nail it maan. I got to ge tstarted on LIII, maybe mid december

Fri: quiet for me today, lunch with my bro…maybe have a few people over, beer pong on the roof deck if no wind. Sat: Dim Sum for lunch. Buy kitchen/dining room table and do laundry from camping trip a couple weeks ago…hate laundry. I suck at folding, matching socks is hell. I have resolved to only buy one color of socks from here on out so that I do not have to match them. Go to play (hopefully double meaning) with a chick I met at a concert last saturday Sun: I dunno, pick pumpkins or something.

soppisoppi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > chrisclwtr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Fri: Light the tiki torches and drink a few > Amber > > Bocks on the back patio. Hang out with the > wife > > and baby (and probably mother-in-law). > > > > Sat: Study most of the day (unfortunately), > then > > maybe hit the beach or Amber Bocks on the back > > patio again. 86 and sunny w/ low humidity! > Maybe > > have a few friends over and cook something. > > > > Sun: Study most of the morning/early afternoon > > (hopefully finish LII Econ/book 1), then GO > PHINS! > > > Studying already for LII , you should nail it > maan. I got to ge tstarted on LIII, maybe mid > december Yeah, I don’t want to mess around with this one…everyone says what a beast it is and I believe them. I want to get in as much review time towards the end as possible, so I’m trying to stick to my schedule. Also with a 7-week-old, you have to really use your free time wisely!

Friday: Work, pick up friends from airport and drive to our alma mater college town, go out & pretend we’re 21 again while celebrating a friend’s little sister’s 21st b-day Saturday: college football, sorority reunion + pub crawl Sunday: celebrate my grandma’s 97th(!) birthday

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Friday: Work, pick up friends from airport and > drive to our alma mater college town, go out & > pretend we’re 21 again Lawrence? Are you good looking enough to pass for 21?

Tonight: gym, fantasize about stuff, you know Sat: gym, put together dining table, sushi or Indian, fantasize, you know Sun: gym, prepare for work

iheartiheartmath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > steph96 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Friday: Work, pick up friends from airport and > > drive to our alma mater college town, go out & > > pretend we’re 21 again > > Lawrence? Are you good looking enough to pass for > 21? No, not Lawrence. And who says 21 year olds are better looking than 26 year olds? I think most of my friends are hotter now than ever.

Pics or you don’t look hot for 26.

I’ll take a pic w/the 21 year olds this weekend and see if you can tell the difference. :slight_smile:

Are you on FB?