It's Friday People.....

Friday: Work, study. Saturday: Study Sunday: Study Good times!

Friday: study C++ Saturday: study C++ Sunday: study C++ Monday: study C++ Tuesday: study C++ Wednesday: study C++ Thursday: study C++ repeat for 6-10 weeks, then get interviewed at a few hedge funds set up by my headhunters, get position, …, few years pass by, …, get lucky, become a trillionaire.

Friday: Drinks tonight. Got a case (24 beers) for about $US4. Its what they call here ‘xmas beer’ so after xmas her enoone wants it. Either way its 5.7% and doesnt taste too bad Saturday: Unsure, maybe buy a suit. I have one for my interviews, and it has 2 pairs of pants but both of them have issues! But can I really afford a suit if im losing my job? Sunday: Prepare for interviews Mon: back at work

Nice and clean nequity. I’m impressed.

Friday: for the moment, at my desk chatting with my colleague and looking to improve my communication skills for an interview coming soon…already had an internal one yesterday - quite a good preparation. This afternoon prepair for the annual staff party that will take place tonight :stuck_out_tongue: Saturday: study & prepair for an interview, same as for Sunday unless saturday night’s hot :smiley: Paul

sopppiisospoipisospissopisposoppi’s weekend: Friday: Pound out some bird (probably around 43 years old) Saturday: Drink Jager bombs from 10am, go to some bar and make out with a 16 yo (its legal in scando!) Sunday: Recovery, meaning lots and I mean lots of masturbation!

Friday: Driving Lesson Saturday: Driving Mock Test and meeting friends in the evening Sunday: NCT and Painting I thought soopppisososiospp was gone…wonderful :frowning:

Friday: Out with housemates to drown the misery of working where I do. Fail to pull Saturday: MMMM more fixed income study Sunday: Mmmm more fixed income study

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Friday: Driving Lesson Is this on the motorcycle? Friday: Turn in my resignation (hopefully), Leave at noon, go to the gym, fly to Miami at 6, go out with the GF’s brother until 3. Saturday: Wake up too early, meet with the realtor, tour apartments, haggle with her and make lucrative implications if she can get me a deal, meet up with GF, get her drunk, PIITB? Sunday: Recover, try to “you know” one more time before I leave, fly to Atlanta, begni packing for my move

Friday: chill movies nba Saturday: work, ravens game, fun Sunday: recover, laundry, more fun :wink:

Friday: Work until 6, help scout a High School basketball game Saturday: Sleep in until 9, help run some basketball clinics, watch football Sunday: Play basketball, watch football, finish the two books I’m reading Finding the Next Starbucks and Point and Figure Charting

CzarHC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Friday: Work until 6, help scout a High School > basketball game > Saturday: Sleep in until 9, help run some > basketball clinics, watch football > Sunday: Play basketball, watch football, finish > the two books I’m reading Finding the Next > Starbucks and Point and Figure Charting You play ball? When are you gonna be in Flo-Rida? I dabble myself.

I’ll be down at some point in February probably. Since I picked up this internship for a month plus I’m bailing on the golf tour but I’ll definitely need to hit the links before the weather up here gets better.

I need to brush up on my golf… I hear the golf in Florida is mediocre at best ha ha ha.

There might be one or two courses down there, I had a conference last February in Miami at Doral but I couldn’t play golf during the conference…it was brutal!

Fri: B-day party and CFA study group… ya dunno who decided Fridays were a good idea. Sat: Jean Gorges restaurant then study Sun: update resume, study, football

Happy Birthday sir!

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Happy Birthday sir! Thanks, not my b-day though. Not until June.

I retract my previous statement and do not wish you a happy birthday.

@sublimity: why all the C++ studying?