AF Slogan Contest

I’ve hired a designer to work on a new forum layout that will be clean and highly usable for the new site. The new layout will use a new slogan but I’m struggling for ideas on the new slogan so let’s have a contest. The winner will receive $100 in your choice of unmarked bills, PayPal or a gift certificate from Amazon. Please keep it clean. Also, using “connect” is not an option. PS - If anyone is interested in helping to test the usability of the new site, please send me a note from the contact link at the bottom of the page. Thanks, Chad

(a) Shortening the Duration of CFA Candidacy (b) Turning Candidates to Charterholders since 2xxx

from Skip “I PASSED USING ONLY ANALYSTFORUM”

1. Connecting anaylsts all across the globe 2. At least its not fantasy football

AnalystForum 2.0 The ultimate destination for CFA exam preparation.

Serving the Back Office Monkey Community Since 19xx.

Analyst Forum. Only Reverse Polish Notation we talk.

AnalystForum 2.0: Business in the Front, Party in the Back (Office)

AnalystForum 2.0: Reduce the risk of needing a retabulaction

1. Where candidates meet to prep and kick back

Study Together. Pass Together.

AnalystForum 2.0: ‘Share-the-gains, Share-the-pains’ Oh wait… that was something I learnt on lvl 2 >_

gjertsen Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Study Together. Pass Together. I like this one.

AF: “Where misery loves company”

Passes for the masses

Helping candidates become charterholders A home for CFA Candidates Where CFA Candidates unite

Study. Connect. Provide. Achieve. Your goals achieved. connect. provide. passed. just analyze it. analyze this.

I vote for no slogan. No Name, No Slogan… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLO1RArmLIU&sns=em

Collaboration Breeds Success

The Analyst Forum: Land of the Free, Home of QQQBee