Investigation for misconduct during the exam

Hi,

Finally, I finish after 3 years. I passed the level 3 exam in Paris and it’s was in a hangar with window widely opened.

I was closed to a window and my papers did not stop to fly away…the first time I had the bad reflex of pick it up myself and the 3 or 4 times after that I asked a proctor to pick it up for me.

I hope I won’t be charged for the first case, it flew in front of my desk and I wake up to get it back, it was just my exam admission ticket.

Nobody tell me nothing but now I’m scared since I put in my mind that I can be in trouble.

It was really awful condition, they make an announcement to apologized for it and several of the candidates around me ask for changing places.

I look at the Exam Misconduct and it does not look like I’m in violation but I can not get it out of my mind…Is there any chances that I get an investigation? Proctor look nice and comprehensive and did not say anything to me. Would I’ve been immediately notify if so?

What do you think? Thank you!

I need to relax now.

You would’ve gotten a note after the exam if they has written you up. I wrote the exam in Paris as well and it was really poor decision in my opinion to leave the side doors open. My answer sheet flew like a bird a few times and every time I had to ask a proctor to go pick it up.

Based on the information provided, the candidate is least likely to be flagged for violation.

Is that true? I always thought that they just let you take the exam and go on and let CFAI deal with expelling you.

you can get PCP anytime

You down with PCP?

#YeahYouKnowMe

You’re cool, brah